Notable Stats

Hunter2_1

Not sure where I read it or how it translates. But the rams RBs have 20% of the all time rushing numbers. Basically most guys in the top 20. Don’t really count Bettis though even though he probably had his best seasons in LA. Todd Gurley would have made that list too. Between he and Jackson they are the most talented RBs I’ve seen in person wear the horns as RBs. Todd Gurley to me was a game breaker. He had it all, the vision, blocking, power and the hands to make catches. Makes me so sad his prime was robbed short. Dude was an animal. His stats look good but it was his impact. I doubt McVay will ever find another RB like that in his life. Todd Gurley was better than Henry and yall could never ever change my mind. 

This game was lit. 

• Like 1

On 5/16/2024 at 4:08 PM, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

careful, the cheetah is known to resort to physical violence for this kind of thing.

Maybe fatherhood will chill him out, since he is having his 4th kid this year and like 10th overall soon.

By his 15th (next year) he is going to be mellow AF.

On 5/24/2024 at 9:22 AM, Chiefer said:

Chiefs play all but 3 games outside, Lions play all but 3 games in a dome. 

One of the reasons that I think Goff is going to have a big year

• Like 1