Hunter2_1

On 8/30/2024 at 11:17 AM, Hunter2_1 said:

two wild stats about a talented QB:

Trevor Lawrence is 1-18 when his defense doesn’t record a takeaway

1-18 (.053)!!!

WORST record for any QB

Lawrence has also LOST 21 fumbles the last 3 seasons

WORST in the NFL

(no other QB even has 15, let alone over 20)

MUST fix this

I will say that the lost fumbles are incredibly bad luck. He's lost 21 of 33 which is pretty tough when you consider fumbles a typically 50/50 proposition in general (and often better for QBs)

Hurts has lost 11 of 33 in his career. 

Daniel Jones 24 / 46

Dak - 27 / 56

Lamar - 21/53

Herbert - 6 / 21

Burrow - 10/22

Allen - 24 / 59

Mahomes 13 / 36

Russ lost 32/103

Minshew - 17 / 31

Fields - 11 / 38

Goff - 33 / 64

Darnold - 14 / 38

Baker 17 / 44

Kirk - 39/91

Andy Dalton - 27 / 50

Kyler has only lost 8 of 42 somehow

While the fumbles definitely need to be curtailed, the rate at which he loses them is an incredible outlier compared to his contemporaries

• Like 2

Since 2020, W-L when defense gives up under 20, contrasted by W-L when defense gives up more than 35

Purdy 15-1 (.937)/Never lol

Mahomes 37-3 (.925)/2-4 (.333)

Allen 33-3 (.916)/0-6 (.000)

Stafford 20-3 (.869)/0-12 (.000)

Herbert 16-3 (.842)/2-8(.200)

Dak 24-5 (.827)/2-6 (.250)

Hurts 24-5 (.827)/1-7 (.125)

Lawrence 14-3 (.823)/0-6 (.000)

Burrow 23-5 (.821)/0-6 (.000)

I didn't realize how many All-Pros Demario Davis has racked up since being in New Orleans.  This man has more All-Pros than Pro Bowls.  

42 career sacks has to be among the highest for a MLB, right?  Who would be ahead of him?  Ray Lewis finished with 41.5.  Ditto Urlacher.  Fletcher had 39.  I don't need to look to know Willis and Kuechly don't come close.  

Did some googling and found Karl Mecklenburg.  79 sacks, which is wild for an ILB.  I'm thinking Davis might be 2nd then, not able to find anyone else with more.  

• Like 1

20 hours ago, iknowcool said:

I didn't realize how many All-Pros Demario Davis has racked up since being in New Orleans.  This man has more All-Pros than Pro Bowls.  

42 career sacks has to be among the highest for a MLB, right?  Who would be ahead of him?  Ray Lewis finished with 41.5.  Ditto Urlacher.  Fletcher had 39.  I don't need to look to know Willis and Kuechly don't come close.  

Did some googling and found Karl Mecklenburg.  79 sacks, which is wild for an ILB.  I'm thinking Davis might be 2nd then, not able to find anyone else with more.  

Karlos Dansby you be a monster. 43 sacks.’

exclusive from the inside. No DE, ROLB, LOLB or S. Dude use to be a monster. His last 4 years of the league he slowed down. He only had 4.

Clay Matthews JR was also a monster at LB. He had 82.5 he played a lot of LB in Clev. 

• Like 2

On 9/5/2024 at 1:27 AM, El Ramster said:

Karlos Dansby you be a monster. 43 sacks.’

exclusive from the inside. No DE, ROLB, LOLB or S. Dude use to be a monster. His last 4 years of the league he slowed down. He only had 4.

Clay Matthews JR was also a monster at LB. He had 82.5 he played a lot of LB in Clev. 

Danby is one of the weirdest players to never have a pro bowl. He was a splashy linebacker not amazing vs the run.

Clay was an olb

29 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

Oh man, Stephen Hill, that is a name I forgot about.  I thought he was going to be a good player.  Definitely didn't expect him to have only a 2-year long career.

Charles’s Rodgers brings me

back to NFL street. My god the talent that kid had.. Lions were cooking with Charles Rodgers, Roy Williams, Megatron and Mike Williams. Got Damm they were juiced. Just shows how important structure is to a franchise. Which is why I’m scared for Bryce. I hope the wiener is hands off. 

43 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

Oh man, Stephen Hill, that is a name I forgot about.  I thought he was going to be a good player.  Definitely didn't expect him to have only a 2-year long career.

You and everyone else on this forum. One of the truly great hyped up draft prospects I've seen on here. He may be the GOAT of draft crushes in this board