Notable Stats

Hunter2_1

Aaron Donald missed 10 tackles in his first 3 years COMBINED. Jared Verse has 11 in four games. That's wild.

Highest NFL passer rating allowed by Safeties this season (min. 30 snaps): t1. Kam Kinchens - 158.3 t1. Kam Curl - 158.3 Dear lord.

There is not a single CB in football who's allowed a higher passer rating (147.8) than Tre White with more than 30 snaps this season. It might be time to pull the plug.

I would've never guessed, but PFF has the Rams' DL ranked in pressures: Kobie Turner (3rd among DT) Braden Fiske (6th among DT) Jared Verse (12th among EDGE) Byron Young (31st among EDGE)

Per

@PFF

(min. 30 pass-rush snaps) Jared Verse 17 pressures (12th) 28.8% win percentage (2nd) Laiatu Latu 10 pressures (40th) 16.9% win percentage (18th) The Rams hit a grand slam with Verse.

Edited by El Ramster
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

95edrr.jpg

Low key, watching Mahomes I think a lot of those weird physics throws he used to make have become too normal for him that he's neglected the basics with regards to his footwork. Or he's just gotten lazy in how he trains/prepares but something is definitely off with how he's playing the last year.

30 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Low key, watching Mahomes I think a lot of those weird physics throws he used to make have become too normal for him that he's neglected the basics with regards to his footwork. Or he's just gotten lazy in how he trains/prepares but something is definitely off with how he's playing the last year.

I’m wondering if the High Ankle Sprain he played through in 2022 is partially to blame. Maybe that did lasting damage

• Like 1