Week 2 GDT: Cardinals (0-1) @ Raiders (0-1) - We need Carr Insurance

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raaaaaaaaaaaaaidddddduhhhhhsssss
    • The dumb looking red birds
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

401030970.png?templateId=espn.com.share.

We need a bounce back game from Carr. If he even is average I think we take down the Iphone accessories. We have far too many weapons for our O not to consistently roll. The D last week actually looked rather competent, and they'll need to be on their A game when facing Murray and his elite scrambling ability. Let's hope is x2 XP week on COD so Murray can have those vital "independant study hours".

5142677.jpg

ezygtxlgrc061.jpg?auto=webp&s=2744f6d7ca

2735d247-4d87-42e6-9632-55add3a2fd86-AP_

2102a36189d94cdd8eeaf62690df6324.jpg?w=1

Run the ball, run the ball, and run the ball again. The offense has to have consistent balance to get up and get going, I feel like Josh Jacobs is underutilized in the offense. On Defense, they need to contain the QB and prevent the freestyle plays from happening, and when there's 1-on-1 coverage they gotta win those simple and plain. Derek said it his self he's got to settle down, no need in pressing this early in the season. Darren Waller looks terrific as well, he's gotta be aware that either him or Davante Adams can be weapons as receivers.

Edited by KlenlyKenny

Must win game. A bunch of 0-1 teams make the playoffs every year but an 0-2 team making the playoffs happens an average of every 5 years. 

We should be able to beat the Cardinals at home. Home opener, good crowd, have some rust off, and we are at least a little better overall than Arizona. Although Arizona is still a good team, borderline playoff level team. It will be a tough game 100%. 

I’ll say Raiders pull it off in an offensive game 31-23. 

16 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

I’ll be at this game. Should be a fun weekend. Fight night Saturday night game Sunday. 

Week 1 not gonna panic 

Week 2 and lose to the Cardinals = bring out the panic button and start slamming that thing. Must win game 

Great weekend to be in LV, I’ll be there also. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

In the post game presser they asked jacobs about his lack of Carries and he said they all know some weeks call for more or less in regards to running and passing hinting that the game plan was pass heavy vs sd. 

interesting that the hc thought pass heavy vs sd was the best plan

They have most their salary cap wrapped up in their QB and WRs.... kinda saw it coming. 

Game plan was fine if Carr wasn't playing hero ball honestly. And doesn't lock onto 17 all day. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

They have most their salary cap wrapped up in their QB and WRs.... kinda saw it coming. 

Game plan was fine if Carr wasn't playing hero ball honestly. And doesn't lock onto 17 all day. 

I was thinking about that last part also if carr brings his musket and big boy pants and connects on at least both waller plays we’re not even discussing this

• Like 1