RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raaaaaaaaaaaaaidddddduhhhhhsssss
    • The dumb looking red birds
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

13 hours ago, Devilshark69 said:

Sorry cough, love ya man but that’s inaccurate. 2018 was his last 3 pick game, and we all know his receivers from that season. He came back out next week and started what was the 3rd best all time “no pick” streak. Like 325 attempts or so.....zero picks. So there is a little hope for the man. 👍🤣🤣

2018 that was week one against the Rams.  He had 7 TDs and 5 picks over the next 4 games.  He went from week 6 thru week 15 without a pick.  He also averaged 1 TD a game the rest of the season.  We lacked talent but I am not praising a QB for not throwing ints when he is barely throwing TDs also.

18 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

OL depth gonna be a massive issue. Figures. 

Not overly worried about Harmon. Moehrig is good and improving, but it's not a massive drop. 

Cool with Brown getting some extra action. 

So Barton and Munford are the only 2 backups.  We are calling up PS players for the o-line in week 2 but depth is not an issue.  Moreau better eat some extra pasta tomorrow because we might need him to play RT.

13 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

2018 that was week one against the Rams.  He had 7 TDs and 5 picks over the next 4 games.  He went from week 6 thru week 15 without a pick.  He also averaged 1 TD a game the rest of the season.  We lacked talent but I am not praising a QB for not throwing ints when he is barely throwing TDs also.

Jesus h bro, first off I was quoting what I read in an article. Go bust their chops!!!! Lol! Didn’t give praise, just said there might be hope. Let’s face it, you won’t be happy until he’s gone, like the majority of people who don’t like carr. And you are free to be that way. Even if he did throw 30 tds or more this year, the people who don’t like carr will still find something to dislike. SMH.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

Jesus h bro, first off I was quoting what I read in an article. Go bust their chops!!!! Lol! Didn’t give praise, just said there might be hope. Let’s face it, you won’t be happy until he’s gone, like the majority of people who don’t like carr. And you are free to be that way. Even if he did throw 30 tds or more this year, the people who don’t like carr will still find something to dislike. SMH.

Lololol Bruh if carr throw 34 tds I’ll buy a carr jersey and wear that shi 34 days in a row. Real talk. He’s on pace for 34 tds all he needs is 2 a game the rest of the way. 

1 hour ago, Devilshark69 said:

I have already said what I think of Carr and it is not that I do not like him.  You where trying to say that some else was wrong about him having bad games after throwing a bunch of picks by saying he went on the 3rd longest streak of not throwing picks afterwards.  Sorry but that comes across as having faith in him that he should be good.  For Carr I just do not think he has the mentality to get us where we want to go.  Him stating in his presser that he was being to aggressive is a big red flag for me.  It is not to aggressive trying to hit a WR when they get behind the defense.  The problem was he underthrew the ball both times.  If he does not make two bad throws to Waller and a horribly underthrown ball to Adams the Chargers are 0-2 and his stat line is probably 4 TDs, 1 int, and maybe 400 yards.  My biggest issue from last week is the line but those are still throws Carr has to make and if he misses he needs to miss long.  His press conference makes me think he lost his confidence again.  That is why we need this win.  Carr needs to get moving in a positive direction or this season is done.  I would love to see the stats but it seems like Carr is a better QB when we are the underdog and has bad games when he is expected to do well.  Somebody posted a while back that he has a bunch of wins as the underdog but I was not able to find any stats about when we are the favorite.

1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Lololol Bruh if carr throw 34 tds I’ll buy a carr jersey and wear that shi 34 days in a row. Real talk. He’s on pace for 34 tds all he needs is 2 a game the rest of the way. 

I have a Carr jersey and I already stated I would love for him to have a 2-1 TD/TO ratio with 30 plus TDs.  That is what I am looking for and expecting with the weapons he got.

3 hours ago, IdigtheRaiders! said:

Looks like the Cards might be super thin at WR.

Graham is pretty creative, hoping we can confuse Murray. With that said, they are still a powerful offense and will get their scores. Our offense needs to be on point this game. Arizona’s secondary is horrendous. Hopefully our OL does a little better and Carr does better navigating collapsing pockets.  

41 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

Where are you staying? Last year was impossible getting cabs and Ubers before game. 
I’d probably recommend heading the Mandalay Bay early in day, then walking from there

I go to Vegas a few times a year for a week or two at a time and there has been trips where an Uber will take over an hour to pick you up. If the tram from Excaliber to MB is running then anywhere in that area works and the walkway connecting then to Luxor inside also beats the heat if trams are packed. Best thing is having your drink as you walk. Vegas baby. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BackinBlack said:

Where are you staying? Last year was impossible getting cabs and Ubers before game. 
I’d probably recommend heading the Mandalay Bay early in day, then walking from there

MGM

Walking to Mandalay then cross the bridge seems like the most convenient. 

Excalibur/Luxor and Mandalay are connected so can walk that way.