Week 2 Games

Leader

Just now, minnypackerfan said:

Key is the pass rush early in the game making Cousins nervous with his feet.  He is lopping the ball up there hoping for a prayer to be answered.

We’ve done it before and it always works. Frustrating but chalk it up to week one. We need to abuse them when they have to come play on real turf in December. 

33 minutes ago, joeybrowner47 said:
41 minutes ago, Brad gluckman said:

Thanks bud still feels amazing 

Bro don’t be that dude.

Worry about your team and your sub forum. Coming in here and talking **** never ends well and you just end up embarrassing yourself.

Your team has some great upside, so just focus on your team and don’t act like you’re 17.

31 teams end their season in disappointment every year, and if you talk **** all you’re doing is opening yourself up to the lol’s at the end.

12 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

There’s 15 games left what is this? Lol.

They keep track of standings… even this early.

Just thought it was interesting. In division GB is ahead of DET but not in conference. I’m sure there is some math involved with who they played etc. Just interesting

16 minutes ago, Green19 said:

They keep track of standings… even this early.

Just thought it was interesting. In division GB is ahead of DET but not in conference. I’m sure there is some math involved with who they played etc. Just interesting

These things don’t interest me until week 10 at a minimum, but at the same time, if it’s interesting to you it’s probably interesting to other people so I’ll STFU and you talk about what you like I’ll stop being a **** on this particular matter. I hope your life is going well and that you’re happy.