Week 3: Eagles @ WTF

Nabbs4u

phi.png&h=100&w=100 vs wsh.png&h=100&w=100

Headed to Washington to see an old acquaintance. A former 1st rd pick Howie and Co. all thought was their FQBOTF.

Now on his 3rd team in 3 years, which Carson Wentz shows up? Deer in headlights, duck in cover, TO prone Ginger? Or a motivated "revenge" game type atmosphere for Wentz and His teammates? It's already a Division game so anything can and typically does happen. 

We've had a stinker Defensively vs the Lions and a Dominate beat down performance vs the Vikings. Here's hoping Monday Night's "Team" as a whole is the one that shows up 1pm Sunday. 

Go

big tits GIF

bouncing boobs GIF

Animated GIF

Edited by Nabbs4u

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

Over/Under Carson Wentz 1.5 Int's?

Over, Gannon’s whole thing is make bad QBs make a mistake on long drives. If he can roll in some blitzes to also throw him off (easy to do as we all know) Carson is going to be lowered shoulders and fire engine red quick.

11 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

According to Nostradamus (Ace), the WTF are about to hang a 40 burger on us. I mean we did give up 35pts to the Lions so.......🤷‍♂️

As long as we don't have that first half against the Lions again, I don't see why us getting 30 isn't possible. That said, your 45 points scored because we can't tackle or cover won't make it close.

Our line cannot play the same as it did last week. Wentz won't survive. 

3 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

As long as we don't have that first half against the Lions again, I don't see why us getting 30 isn't possible. That said, your 45 points scored because we can't tackle or cover won't make it close.

Our line cannot play the same as it did last week. Wentz won't survive. 

Two games into the season we still just don’t know what the Eagles D is yet, but it seems like teams that can abuse us in the run game will do better than passing teams. I wouldn’t say 30 is impossible, but I don’t think your offense isnt that worrisome for us for two reasons:

Our DB talent can actually matchup with you WRs. Your guys can play but so can ours. I don’t think your WRs are going to be able to dominate the game if our guys play similarly to MNF. 

Second Wentz has 4 INTs through two games. Our defense also has 4 INTs. I’d expect that trend to continue on Sunday. If the Eagles can force turnovers and play ball control if they build a lead I think it’s gunna be tough for Washington to win. 

That said if Gibson has a big day and Wentz can limit the turnovers Washington can definitely put up numbers. The big worry I have is all the penalties we have committed through two weeks. It hasn’t costed us yet, but divisional games are a different beast. Too many self inflicted wounds could be the kiss of death for the Eagles. 

Edited by AZ_Eaglesfan

1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:

Wentz is actually throwing ints at his 2020 worst QB in the NFL rate.

So just hit him a few times and he will unravel for the taco holders.

While this is true , Wentz has also thrown just as many TD passes (7) as Josh Allen. Could easily see a 4TD 2INT game if we go full wk1 Detroit mode on defense.

Meaning we too need to score 30pts. So.....🤷‍♂️

3 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Second Wentz has 4 INTs through two games. Our defense also has 4 INTs. I’d expect that trend to continue on Sunday. If the Eagles can force turnovers and play ball control if they build a lead I think it’s gunna be tough for Washington to win. 

Your points are sound, but slight fix. It's 3 in the 2 games. Our line has not been able to establish the run yet well though... it is concerning.