Scouting the NFL 2023 Draft Prospects

KingTitan

10 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Yeah, just agree to disagree. Let me call y'all dumb real quick and tell you how I'm right, but then just don't respond because I said agree to disagree.

Learn how to read & comprehend without being sensitive I never said in my post that y’all dumb. I said thats dumb to pass to pass on the best prospect in the draft because we have needs on our roster. That’s not calling you dumb my guy the idea of passing on the best player because we have needs elsewhere is dumb. Have a bless day 

Just now, TitanRedd said:

Learn how to read & comprehend without being sensitive I never said in my post that y’all dumb. I said thats dumb to pass to pass on the best prospect in the draft because we have needs on our roster. That’s not calling you dumb my guy the idea of passing on the best player because we have needs elsewhere is dumb. Have a bless day 

You're not dumb, I just think what you think is right is dumb. What a distinction.

Carter also isn't the best player in the draft.

I hope Zeus smiles on your day.

Now king titan you kept it a 100 you didn’t say pass on him we have other needs you said you’ll pass because of his character. I totally get it but as I keep saying if he were to fall to 11 he’s worth the risk call it Christmas in April, I love the idea of him & Simmons reckon havoc all over a OL

1 minute ago, seminoles1 said:

You're not dumb, I just think what you think is right is dumb. What a distinction.

Carter also isn't the best player in the draft.

I hope Zeus smiles on your day.

Fallow all the mock draft boards watch all the scouts Mel kipper Todd mcshay no flags he’s regarded as the best player in this draft, by far. Name a prospect better than him. The sizable gap he even has in position is crazy. May the higher power at be bless you. You entitled to your opinion im more right than wrong remember I was the 1st person saying the titans would trade AJ I was call clown, I called Tannehill a game manager I was call clown, I can keep going on but hey just clearing it up I never called y’all dumb as you said.

Just now, TitanRedd said:

Fallow all the mock draft boards watch all the scouts Mel kipper Todd mcshay no flags he’s regarded as the best player in this draft, by far. Name a prospect better than him. The sizable gap he even has in position is crazy. May the higher power at be bless you. You entitled to your opinion im more right than wrong remember I was the 1st person saying the titans would trade AJ I was call clown, I called Tannehill a game manager I was call clown, I can keep going on but hey just clearing it up I never called y’all dumb as you said.

Oh, even better. You're not calling anyone else dumb, just that you're smarter than everyone else because you guessed a trade would happen one time and called Tannehill what he is. We should just feel lucky you even post here to pass on your knowledge to us normies.

Those guys are wrong all the time. Just like we all are. You saying he's the best and talking about a hypothetical of what some ESPN talking heads would say in a fantasy world doesn't make it true.

I'm going to back out now, though. This isn't going anywhere. Feel free to get in the last word.

7 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Now king titan you kept it a 100 you didn’t say pass on him we have other needs you said you’ll pass because of his character. I totally get it but as I keep saying if he were to fall to 11 he’s worth the risk call it Christmas in April, I love the idea of him & Simmons reckon havoc all over a OL

Yeah. 

If it was say Bryan Bresee character and was top rated, I'd have a hard time passing that up.  I'd trade Tart and have Simmons and that top DT. 

Regardless of position, if one of the top rated players fell to our position, I'd seriously think of taking him. 
No position is off the board to me. 

Do we need a DT? No, but can't blindly pass on a position because we have a good player already there. 
Bengals took Chase even though they had good players there. They needed an OT. And someone could counter and say that lack of OT is hurting them. But for sure Chase isn't hurting them. lol

Also, if someone wanted to trade up for said player, I'd take it. 

But it would be a discussion. I'd hate to miss on a player but also being able to get multiple picks for our position, is very tempting. 

1 hour ago, 615finest said:

I can’t lie I’m intrigued by Simpson reminds me a bit of Keanu Neal & a lil boy of Keith bulluck coming out of Syracuse when he was a safety. He’s a hybrid safety\ LB a chess piece in todays NFL that’s a plus to have he can cover TE’s & RB’s plus be plug in box safety. But the tape doesn’t say 11 more of a late 1st 

10 minutes ago, 615finest said:

I didn’t realize he ran a 4.4.. he looked slower on film.. let me go watch again lol

Lol I just did the same thing. 
Got deep several times. Not a burner. Likely won't be able to do any of that in the NFL, but I'd say Corey Davis speed.