Scouting the NFL 2023 Draft Prospects

KingTitan

13 minutes ago, 615finest said:

Idk man.. it’d be hard to pass on a top 2 talent at 11.. Simmons and Carter would be insane.. I knw we have a bad taste in our mouth from Wilson but we can’t give up on all UGA players lol

Tell me about it we have the same chance as every team in the NFL selecting him & his character becoming a huge problem. It’s worth it my opinion, you draft guys & hope they develop & there’s a chance they’re a bust I rather draft a sure thing who you know is a sure thang & hope he’s a professional 

1 minute ago, TitanRedd said:

Tell me about it we have the same chance as every team in the NFL selecting him & his character becoming a huge problem. It’s worth it my opinion, you draft guys & hope they develop & there’s a chance they’re a bust I rather draft a sure thing who you know is a sure thang & hope he’s a professional 

As a UGA fan I love Carter and would take him everytime.. I think we have the locker room that he would be fine especially under Big Jeff and Autry.. But if he does fall I don’t think he makes it past the Bears 

32 minutes ago, 615finest said:

As a UGA fan I love Carter and would take him everytime.. I think we have the locker room that he would be fine especially under Big Jeff and Autry.. But if he does fall I don’t think he makes it past the Bears 

listen, i know they're two different people but this is exactly what people said about isaiah wilson. i'm still burned lol

13 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

listen, i know they're two different people but this is exactly what people said about isaiah wilson. i'm still burned lol

Isaiah Wilson wasn’t a generational talent & arguably the best player in the draft you’re comparing apples to peanuts. I can see if this was Parish Johnson with character concerns floating around pick 11. 

33 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

Yeah I'm not doing it. 
Let someone trade up to get him. I'll take the picks. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Everyone a boo this man 🗣Booo king titan Boooooo 😮💨 

Come At Me Suicide Squad GIF by Team Coco

I just think we can still have a pretty dope DL without him. I'd trade down, take the picks to fill some other areas with good players to build a more complete team. 
We need more than the 5-6 picks we got. 

Carter could go on to be a HOF player. I won't be mad. As long as Simmons is here. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Come At Me Suicide Squad GIF by Team Coco

I just think we can still have a pretty dope DL without him. I'd trade down, take the picks to fill some other areas with good players to build a more complete team. 
We need more than the 5-6 picks we got. 

Carter could go on to be a HOF player. I won't be mad. As long as Simmons is here. 

I’ll be mad because they’ll benefit from 1 another that’s like having 2 elite WR’s 2 **** down corners. Quality over quantity do you know how hard it’ll be for a QB to step up in the pocket & throw. 

1 minute ago, TitanRedd said:

I’ll be mad because they’ll benefit from 1 another that’s like having 2 elite WR’s 2 **** down corners. Quality over quantity do you know how hard it’ll be for a QB to step up in the pocket & throw. 

Ego Nwodim Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

I see him outside the top 10, but no lower than 20. This reminds me of former Ole Miss/Arizona Cardinals DT Robert Nkemdiche - destined top 5 pick, poor combine/workouts along with off the field concerns dropping him to 29.

I don’t think Carter will fall THAT far, but today was a huge red flag - the Pro Day workout is scripted by the player and their representation; Given the hoopla around the arrest warrant, Carter needed to show up and show off in a big way to change his narrative. He did the *stark opposite* of that today, so now there’s a work ethic and preparation question to go along with the off the field issues. Is this a guy you want to give a $12mm signing bonus to?

I’m almost certain he’s going to disappoint on his first NFL team. Maybe his 2nd team he’ll get it together - but he’s got some growing up to do.

This is where I’m at with Carter. As talented as he is, I think I’d pass on him at 11. If we trade down and he’s still there I may be for it, but today was a huge red flag for me. 

• Like 1