Scouting the NFL 2023 Draft Prospects

KingTitan

On 3/11/2023 at 4:27 PM, KingTitan said:

I'm back on kinda wanting Hooker.

Trade Tannehill. Let Willis and Hooker battle it out.  Sign some OL in FA and draft. 

See what happens. Be in position for 2024 QB. 

Dude I kinda like this cause I was all in with hooker this year and he came up short then tore his ACL

I will say this. If this is the plan. Hooker beats Malik out if Hendo can run around and is healthy from the ACL

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

Well time to look at the linebackers more closely. 

I oddly was last night and I saw at least 4 I'd love in two tone blue

The thing about the QB. Im seeing it's more about just getting a decent QB on a rookie deal. 

If they turn into a baller all good. But if they can just be serviceable on a rookie deal you are in a good spot. 

Like Tua. I don't think he is an All-Pro. But he is a good enough player to win with when you got all the guys around you. 

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

The thing about the QB. Im seeing it's more about just getting a decent QB on a rookie deal. 

If they turn into a baller all good. But if they can just be serviceable on a rookie deal you are in a good spot. 

Like Tua. I don't think he is an All-Pro. But he is a good enough player to win with when you got all the guys around you. 

I agree, i just don't think you trade the farm to get the decent QB on a rookie deal. Like even though I personally don't care for Levis, I'd be okay with taking him at #11 assuming hes there. SIt him behind Tanny a year and lets see, but I'd be hesitant to trade the 3-4 day one/two picks just to get to say #3, even if Stroud was there.

People treat every 1st round pick QB as the savior. Some are, but most need to be put into good situations. That's why I'd rather build the offense this year around whoever is QB and circle back around to taking a big swing next year. Maybe we can't get Williams or Maye, but maybe QB3 and QB4 are more polished than Richardson or Levis. Either way we'd be able to put any QB in a good situation, a better line, cap space and still have assets to get into position or add weapons to which ever QB we take..

18 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

georgia player with motivation and character concerns? hard pass.

True I haven't watched him closely but I wasn't feeling him to start. 

But bad decision maker coming from Georgia. 

No thanks. I don't care if he becomes a 10 sack player. If he was here, it would end up bad. 

12 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

On one hand, I’m like with Terrell Williams coaching him and guys like Big Jeff and Denico Autry around him, you take that chance if he’s there. That’s how you get an All Pro at pick #11.

On the other hand, Isaiah Wilson…..

if we had more talent overall i'd be more ok with taking a big swing on a risk like that, but it's literally been 3 years since we hit on a first round pick and have massive holes all over our roster because of it. we can't afford to get zero value out of 11 overall.

1 hour ago, 615finest said:

Falling to 11👀

I’ll take him I don’t Give a dayum worth the gamble. The best player in the draft a generational type talent, put incentives in his contract have him play at a certain weight & workout bonuses. Him & Simmons in the inside there won’t be a pocket for QB’s to throw from. In a QB driven league the game is won in the trenches