Scouting the NFL 2023 Draft Prospects

KingTitan

2 hours ago, TitanSlim said:

This is where I’m at with Carter. As talented as he is, I think I’d pass on him at 11. If we trade down and he’s still there I may be for it, but today was a huge red flag for me. 

Reminds me of Nick Fairley. People thought he was going #1 and ended up going #13. 

So I did my first mock simulator of the year this morning on the ProFootballNetwork site, and it resulted in the following.

11)Tyree Wilson-Edge

41)Zay Flowers-WR

72)Steve Avila-OG

147)Tyjae Spears-RB

186)Payne Durham-TE

228)Chamarri Conner-DB

Not having a 4th rounder for this year’s draft sucks. It’s the sweet spot to grab a quality RB, TE, WR or OL. Hopefully we find a way to get one once the draft rolls around.

18 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

I’ll take him I don’t Give a dayum worth the gamble. The best player in the draft a generational type talent, put incentives in his contract have him play at a certain weight & workout bonuses. Him & Simmons in the inside there won’t be a pocket for QB’s to throw from. In a QB driven league the game is won in the trenches 

This all day. We're not talking about a good prospect here. He's the best player in this draft and probably the best prospect in the last two drafts. I'd run to the podeum with the card. Scared money don't make money 

2 hours ago, TJM217 said:

This all day. We're not talking about a good prospect here. He's the best player in this draft and probably the best prospect in the last two drafts. I'd run to the podeum with the card. Scared money don't make money 

I doubt this tea will favor lazy out of shape D-linemen. 

showing up out of shape and not finishing your pro day? Hard pass. Talent only goes so far, you gotta want it. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Chocolateman78 said:

I doubt this tea will favor lazy out of shape D-linemen. 

showing up out of shape and not finishing your pro day? Hard pass. Talent only goes so far, you gotta want it. 

Man is a can’t miss prospect & the best player in the draft  you know how many prospects showed up out of shape before he falls at 11 & you don’t take him you a fool 

4 minutes ago, Chocolateman78 said:

Nobody is a can't miss product. And again if the kid can't get in shape for his job interview what makes you think he'll live up to his talent? You can't just show up as a defensive lineman. He's not a sure thing, he's just a talent, he has red flags, and we don't have the need. 

Yes they’re are can’t miss prospect they’re literally been guys that deemed can’t miss & was that Von miller, Larry Fitzgerald, Andrew luck, Patrick Peterson, yes there’s always a chance a player bust but that’s not usually the case. 

24 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Yes they’re are can’t miss prospect they’re literally been guys that deemed can’t miss & was that Von miller, Larry Fitzgerald, Andrew luck, Patrick Peterson, yes there’s always a chance a player bust but that’s not usually the case. 

...Aaron Curry, Robert Gallery, Chance Warmack, Justin Blackmon...