Week 3 Thread: Philadelphia Eagles (2-0) "at" Washington Commanders (1-1) - 1 PM on FOX

MikeT14

32 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

You said it. 😂 Jk

I don’t see how we beat the Cowboys. Our OL isn’t going to be able to block Parsons & Lawrence, just like last year.

At least beating the jaguars is looking better and better

and as long as dak doesn’t play that’s the only reason 

If we come out like the eagles game I’m going get pissed off 

13 minutes ago, IHatesnyder said:

Get ready to be pissed off.

7 times in Rivera's 36 games as our head coach, our team has come out and given up like 14 or 21 points before we even got on the scoreboard. 

That's basically 1 out of every 5 games we're already getting blown out before our offense decides to get in gear. 

You can't win in this league like this. You can't win ANYWHERE like this.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

7 times in Rivera's 36 games as our head coach, our team has come out and given up like 14 or 21 points before we even got on the scoreboard. 

That's basically 1 out of every 5 games we're already getting blown out before our offense decides to get in gear. 

Will see it’s week 4 coming up

trying my very best to pray and hope that the offense can least get one touchdown in a half again

Edited by IHatesnyder

21 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Michael Jordan Lol GIF
can’t make up how bad things are 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, IHatesnyder said:

Nah. It’s probably the win that will keep us from drafting Bryce Young or CJ Stroud lol. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, IHatesnyder said:

I just refuse to believe

week 1 offense was a fluke

seriously even the play calling is completely different

wentz showed us he can be good

and now magically a blitz man to man is destroying us?

The further away we get from Week 1, the more that looks like Week 1 overreaction and overperformance.  

• Like 3

@Thaiphoonany thoughts on today’s gameday experience? 

PortaJons in lot D looked like they were not cleaned.  Mine was missing hand sanitizer, as were others.  

Plus for parking is that they were just trying to get people into the lot and not scanning passes.  However, on my way in on Sean Taylor Road, there were a bunch of buses from the group that brought in Eagles fans.  

The QR code for the 50/50 still has a 404 error.  

The GrubHub QR code does work, and my buddy ordered food from the Guy Fieri place and got it in five minutes.  Last week, he was gone for almost a quarter.  

Coming into the game was a disaster.  There were not any issues, but two of the ticket takers kept telling people to “back up” and I guess it wasn’t enough, so they walked off their job.  I never had my ticket scanned today and it took us 20 minutes at game time due to all of that.  

They had a lot more CSC and Security staff, but no one knew where to send people, so the entire first quarter was spent standing up for people coming in and out of rows and walking across sections because no one knew to send them to the other side.  

Also, we were definitely outnumbered today based on the stands and the parking lot. 

10 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

The further away we get from Week 1, the more that looks like Week 1 overreaction and overperformance.  

Like Mark Schlereth said today. Week one is kind of an extension of the preseason. I think that’s why you see a lot of weird upsets and then things start to settle down.  Wentz can’t beat pressure and everyone knows it. This is going to be a big problem going forward. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IHatesnyder said:

Sounds about right

knowing us we will let Montez sweat walk and we draft a DE just to see Montez go to the bears and get like 15 sacks .

If we’re really bad they’ll most certainly pick Will Anderson. I’m sure Rivera will double down on the Wentz trade even if it fails. 

4 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Like Mark Schlereth said today. Week one is kind of an extension of the preseason. I think that’s why you see a lot of weird upsets and then things start to settle down.  Wentz can’t beat pressure and everyone knows it. This is going to be a big problem going forward. 

Especially now with three preseason games, the starters don’t play half of one like they used to.  

Wentz is 29, the book is out on him as a QB.  Now it’s on the offensive staff to work around what he doesn’t do well, and emphasize what he does well.  I guess that’s asking a lot of our coaches.