Week 3 Thread: Philadelphia Eagles (2-0) "at" Washington Commanders (1-1) - 1 PM on FOX

MikeT14

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

How am I wrong? 😂 

Just bc they didn’t think about the future & predict roster construction properly doesn’t mean I am wrong. 

What team that plays a 4-3 D pays 2 DTs $15-20 mil a year?

Because you have been arguing all along not to invest into Payne and he is our best player on Defense.  He is even playing better than Allen.

We didn't even offer Payne a contract.  We didn't even try.

Just like Scherff, Cousins, etc if you don't want to keep them long term, that is fine, but then you trade them when they have value.  Just letting him play out his contract is absurd.

2 minutes ago, IHatesnyder said:

Well the truth is we might win Sunday and give us hope

since dak might be out

bur the titans game will be like this game

This team is horrible. We aren’t beating Dallas. It’s not just the talent. The coaching staff is overmatched in every game. This is going to be a really, really bad season. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, offbyone said:

Because you have been arguing all along not to invest into Payne and he is our best player on Defense.  He is even playing better than Allen.

We didn't even offer Payne a contract.  We didn't even try.

Just like Scherff, Cousins, etc if you don't want to keep them long term, that is fine, but then you trade them when they have value.  Just letting him play out his contract is absurd.

#1 - Allen is playing hurt right now, so I wouldn't say Payne is better than Allen

#2 - Payne's having a good 3 game run here but has historically been very up and down

#3 - Payne literally got into a fight with teammates on the sidelines last year, so he might not be willing to sign an extension. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

#1 - Allen is playing hurt right now, so I wouldn't say Payne is better than Allen

#2 - Payne's having a good 3 game run here but has historically been very up and down

#3 - Payne literally got into a fight with teammates on the sidelines last year, so he might not be willing to sign an extension. 

Allen is better than Payne 

• Like 1