BDL 2022 Week 3 - Greenland Polar Bears @ Singapore Sentinels

MD4L

Who Wins  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• Greenland Polar Bears
    • Singapore Sentinels

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/29/2022 at 04:00 AM

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Pretty sure this was one of a number of articles I read to combine for my scouting (didn't know i need to provide my sources lol)

https://touchdownwire.usatoday.com/lists/nfl-worst-quarterbacks-jimmy-garoppolo-russell-wilson-derek-carr/

I mean....if you claimed a guy was the worst at something so factually I'm not sure why I shouldn't ask for the proof.

20 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Pretty sure this was one of a number of articles I read to combine for my scouting (didn't know i need to provide my sources lol)

https://touchdownwire.usatoday.com/lists/nfl-worst-quarterbacks-jimmy-garoppolo-russell-wilson-derek-carr/

I should have used cover 4 this week I guess... but yes this info is helpful and interesting but again different personnel playing with and against would yield different results but this is a good measurement to base off. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

I should have used cover 4 this week I guess... but yes this info is helpful and interesting but again different personnel playing with and against would yield different results but this is a good measurement to base off. 

Not to mention he has a different offensive system this year.

• Like 1

Went Sing Sing. I really liked Greenland’s gameplan, however having to use Gibson so much at slot derails some of the plan. Putting Woolen at FS last minute. Pickle had to do something but using a rookie corner at a position he hasn’t played is a tough ask. He’s playing well though at corner I’ll give him that. Sing sing has two exciting young receivers in DeVonta and Davis. Greenland planned perfectly for the comebacks and back shoulders though. If Greenland was a bit healthier at some key spots they win this game. But Singapore sneaks one out here.

Give me Greenland.

I think his players executed at a higher level this week and kudos for a creative gameplan. I'm sure I'm probably in the minority there, but I think it's perfectly reasonable based upon his heavy zone defense for dudes who maybe have never played that position to be capable there.

I took Greenland in a close one.  He called out what the oppositon wants to do offensively and made a plan to stop it.  Wooten at safety is a meh and I wish he targeted Barkley more in the passing game cause one on one vs Nwosu would have been a mismatch but I think they do just enough to win.  Oweh has really struggled this season in Baltimore and probably should be replaced with Ingram if SirA is committed to this 3-3-5 thing

• Like 2

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-new-england-patriots-jonathan-jones-lockdown-cornerback

“Jones’ got a lot of things going for him,” Belichick said. “Good skill set. He’s very fast, he’s tough, he’s strong for his size. He’s a smart player. I think, when you play one position and you move to another one, it gives you an advantage a little bit because you’ve played that spot and you know what’s going on in there.”

Edited by SirA1