Week 4 Thread: Commanders (1-2) at Cowboys (2-1): 1 PM on FOX (GIF Theme: John Wayne/Clint Eastwood)

MikeT14

So this is how my day went. 

Took my kids to my mom's so they could visit and I could do some things around her house for her. 

Placed some bets (including a 5 leg parlay - $10) that I'll get to later.

Finished up just in time for the game. 

Watched just as long as it took for Carson to do that first awful grounding call. Score was 0-3 Cowgirls.

Decided this was same ole, same ole and took a nap.

Woke up in time to see the last 5 minutes or so of the game. Was surprised the score was closer than it was but not surprised we only had 10 points.

Looked on Facebook to see my Cowgirls friends proclaiming their team, kings of the NFL.

Checked my parlay at the end of the Denver game and found that I missed it by 1 leg (everything else hit). That leg you ask? It was an "anytime TD" to Duvernay. That Lamar INT into the endzone was intended for him. The possible payout that I won't be getting as a result? $2200.

So how's YOUR day going?

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Took my kids to my mom's so they could visit and I could do some things around her house for her. 

Watched just as long as it took for Carson to do that first awful grounding call. Score was 0-3 Cowgirls.

Woke up in time to see the last 5 minutes or so of the game. Was surprised the score was closer than it was but not surprised we only had 10 points.

Looked on Facebook to see my Cowgirls friends proclaiming their team kings of the NFL.

Checked my parlay at the end of the Denver game and found that I missed it by 1 leg (everything else hit). That leg you ask? It was an "anytime TD" to Duvernay. That Lamar INT into the endzone was intended for him. The possible payout that I won't be getting as a result? $2200.

So how's YOUR day going?

Took my 3 year old son with me to lowes to buy a part to fix toilet.  Randomly there’s a cat in the lowes.  Yes a real live cat. Needless to say I was stuck in said Lowes for an additional 45 min than intended because toddler refused to leave the cat. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Took my 3 year old son with me to lowes to buy a part to fix toilet.  Randomly there’s a cat in the lowes.  Yes a real live cat. Needless to say I was stuck in said Lowes for an additional 45 min than intended because toddler refused to leave the cat. 

My 4-year old is mad at me because I won’t get a cat lol

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Thaiphoon said:

Looked on Facebook to see my Cowgirls friends proclaiming their team, kings of the NFL.

So how's YOUR day going?

Omg $2200 wow so awful 

• Like 1

My son was mad at me because I wouldn't let him eat upside down on the couch......

I told him that's how Ron got brain damage, that he choked eating upside down and was deprived of oxygen for 10 minutes. 

Edited by Troublez
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Omg $2200 wow so awful 

Yeah. I am not a happy camper right now. It was all "any time TD" parlay over 5 games (Miles Sanders, Justin Jefferson, Courtland Sutton, Duvernay, and CeeDee Lamb). That one pass to Duvernay gets completed and boom!

Instead...I'm a sad panda

23 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Yeah. I am not a happy camper right now. It was all "any time TD" parlay over 5 games (Miles Sanders, Justin Jefferson, Courtland Sutton, Duvernay, and CeeDee Lamb). That one pass to Duvernay gets completed and boom!

Instead...I'm a sad panda

So sorry 

• Like 1