Week 4 Thread: Commanders (1-2) at Cowboys (2-1): 1 PM on FOX (GIF Theme: John Wayne/Clint Eastwood)

MikeT14

Just now, MikeT14 said:

He's got some argument about them playing Cowboys AND zebras

That doesn't excuse his inability to run the franchise. They are 1-3, their offense is in the bottom 5. His defense is giving up big plays at an alarming rate and he should be on the hot seat. Knowing all that, he will come out in the press conference and talk about how he liked them playing hard and keeping it close.

#FIRETHEMALL

• Like 3

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Appreciate the kind words. You guys played well with a back-up QB. I still hate everything about the Cowboys, but not a lot about this team makes me like them anymore. Hopefully you guys can give the Iggles a run for the division. Hopefully we suck enough to have all fans stop spending ANY money on the team and Dan Snyder is forced to sell, causing a ripple of firings throughout the franchise and an actual NEW Start.

Haha.....kind of funny. Actually, a lot of us Dallas fans hate Jones family as well. Mot so much from an ownership standpoint. More from his dumb@$$ "GM Title'. I don't buy any Dallas merch but still a diehard fan. Been getting NFL Sunday Ticket for over 25 years just to watch out of market game tho. We wish JJ would just shut the hell up and let the adults do their jobs. Not to be disrespectful, but I can understand y'alls frustration with Synder. It has just permeated from the top down. I live in the DC aera. so I know what you're referring too.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Does it even matter? This team is bad enough that we’re picking Stroud/Levis/Young. We might not win another game 

Somebody, anybody! 

Dear Eight Pound, Six Ounce, Newborn Infant Jesus, don't even know a word yet, just a little infant, so cuddly, but still omnipotent.

The team sucks! We have to be the laughing stock of the NFL. Owner, Front Office and Coaches are the worst. We have some good players, but our offensive line couldn't protect their QB from a HS defensive team! Our QB can only throw to his running backs or screen passes cause he has no time to throw. Every team knows our plays: running on 1st down, running on 2nd down or a screen pass and 3rd down trying to throw short and see if our WRs or TEs and gain the yards for a first down. Snyder has given us a putrid team since he took over. Last time in the NFC conference championship game was back during the 91 season! It has been over 30 years! With Snyder as owner, it will be another 30!

• Like 1

We almost might want 

14 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Does it even matter? This team is bad enough that we’re picking Stroud/Levis/Young. We might not win another game 

This would be the argument to play Howell.  We should find out what we have in him before the draft and also why not bench wentz to keep that conditional.  Rivera is a stubborn one though.

• Like 2

If I was a certain WR and a certain DT, I would demand a trade ASAP! If I was any above average player and my contract was coming up at the end of the season I would sign with anyone except us! If I was drafted by this team I would incline to refuse to play for it! This team is so terrible it should be disbanded! The owner stays because the NFL have the perfect scapegoat in Snyder. It's almost an automatic win for 90% of the teams. I am going to stop watching this year. The NFL should see how many fans have left, never to return.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, GHARMON9 said:

What's up with Terry McLaurin this year? I don't watch Commanders games so I'd thought Id ask yall . Is he no longer a focal point for the offense? 

Our QB doesn’t like to throw the ball. He’d rather get sacked. 

• Like 3