Week 4 Sunday GDT

notthatbluestuff

Yikes I see some Browns fans are still struggling to grasp the terrible optics of signing a QB that had 20+ Sexual Misconduct cases against them, which may go down as the worst QB contract/trade in NFL history. Truly the type of deal that can implode what was a “decent” roster. You love to see it 😂

Just now, tyler735 said:

Yikes I see some Browns fans are still struggling to grasp the terrible optics of signing a QB that had 20+ Sexual Misconduct cases against them, which may go down as the worst QB contract/trade in NFL history. Truly the type of deal that can implode what was a “decent” roster. You love to see it 😂

I wish the Saints would have been able to successfully trade for him. Right now I’m talking myself into Jacoby Brissett.

1 minute ago, tyler735 said:

If you look at some of the photos at Browns games they’ve actually twisted it so that Watson is the victim….

Just now, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

If you look at some of the photos at Browns games they’ve actually twisted it so that Watson is the victim….

1. Fans are stupid

2. Most of you don’t get our fanbase’s warped sense of humor at self deprecation.

• Like 2