Week 5 TNF GDT: Indianapolis Colts (1-2-1) at Denver Broncos (2-2)

Broncofan

Who wins the TNF game?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the TNF game?

• Indianapolis
    • Denver
    • I just want a good game
    • I just want ppl to have fun
    • Oh god please no more Nathaniel Hackett

30 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

@Broncofan I’m about to barf.

1Q the play calling by Hackett just gave away drives with run-short pass starts.    

2Q the play calling was actually FAR better - and then Russ / Sutton weren't even close to the same page.  It wasn't going to change the drive, but Jeudy drop just symbolic of how they can't get on the same page at all.  On the flip side, Jeudy wide open on the flag route, and Russ threw it to the middle, where the safety could catch up - that's ALL on him.  

It frankly should be a 13-3 game at WORST.   6-3 is frankly an embarrassment.

Hackett's still awful (how the **** do you not take the 5 yards with 3 TO's and just try to get to the 45 of SEA with 2 quick hitters - Montrell Washington caught the 2nd KO 7 yards in his EZ.....lulz).  But frankly, it's not just the playcalling.    Wilson & the WR's are not on the same page.   And THAT is a major problem, because you can't beat the IND D running the ball - they only gave up yards late as they wore down.    To move the ball, you need to throw the ball.  SMH.

DEN gets the ball to start the 3Q - this is ominous, because in the same situation last week - Hackett turtled up, and tried to go run run pass - which will absolute kill us.

This is the total pass funnel setup - and they keep just stumbling.  

On the flip side, the D has just been amazing.    But they need the O to score 24 pts a game.   They can't be counted on to keep the game on their shoulders.

Edited by Broncofan