Week 5 GDT: Chargers vs Browns

MWil23

Who Wins?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• The Browns, obviously
    • The Chargers, obviously...what are you, crazy?
    • Hornby
    • Kiwi
    • Everyone loses because Mike steals everyone's souls

51 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

YOU MAKE ME LAUGH

The only topic you’re wrong about is Baker

Oh, I've been wrong about a lot of things... pretty much any time I said so and so was going to be good or that the Browns were going to be good I was wrong.

I really just wanted to lighten things up a bit while we were talentless, and all seemed hopeless. We've been a different franchise since the Chubb/Ward/Baker draft. It turned the franchise around. 

We still haven't taken the next step and maybe our next QB will do it, although I just have a feeling he isn't going to be the difference maker that many are expecting. Better than anything we've had in decades? Sure. The difference maker everyone is expecting or a mobile Kirk Cousins?  I lean towards the latter. 

Remember though, I am wrong a lot so that leaves a lot of hope. 

In fact, I may start pointing out every time I am wrong, like 20 times I'll point out that I was wrong in various threads and subforums. I'll be the Bizarro brownie man.  

• Like 6

52 minutes ago, Here'sJim said:

Don't get too invested in this game everyone. I've gone to 8+ games in the last 10 years and have never seen the Browns win in person. Guess where I'm going this weekend.

No worries did you get a haircut 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Thomas5737 said:

Ahhh... Lasik eye surgery, I was so close. My mom had that and it worked pretty well.

It should help you as you watch the Browns game from home on Sunday.

Yeah... Just do yourself a favor and bet big on the Chargers. It'll be a nice consolation prize. 😂

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Here'sJim said:

Don't get too invested in this game everyone. I've gone to 8+ games in the last 10 years and have never seen the Browns win in person. Guess where I'm going this weekend.

Appointment with a massage therapist? 

(Too soon? )

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Here'sJim said:

I am the anti you. 

I've been to ~20 Browns games and I think they've won about 14 of them. Some of them were when we were awful too. 

Every loss I've ever been to has been an LOL miserable game though. I remember the loss to the 03 or 04 Pats that was one of  the biggest blowouts I've ever seen. 

• Like 2