RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Kermit
    • Sid
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

2 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

It's a bad look regardless but you can see DA locking down and when he glances up there's a guy directly in front of him.

That other angle made it look like DA singled him out when in fact he didn't.

It’s not just a bad look, the dude was wrong. Camera guy’s half your size and probably thinks the world of the athletes. God forbid you get in his way otherwise you get floored…it’s just bad optics though.

• Like 1

Just now, Jakuvious said:

If any attempt had been made to check on the guy or help him up or something, Adams would have a much better defense here. He didn't give a damn about the dude.

We all do things we regret when we’re angry, and a portion of his paycheck will go to charity because of it

1 minute ago, Jakuvious said:

If any attempt had been made to check on the guy or help him up or something, Adams would have a much better defense here. He didn't give a damn about the dude.

agreed. would have liked to have seen him show signs of immediate regret by helping the dude up or something.

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

agreed. would have liked to have seen him show signs of immediate regret by helping the dude up or something.

Help him up, take off his jersey, sign it and give it to him. Talk to him and make sure hes okay for a minute. And i guarantee he wouldnt receive any flack

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Help him up, take off his jersey, sign it and give it to him. Talk to him and make sure hes okay for a minute. And i guarantee he wouldnt receive any flack

He’s mad and probably feels like he lost the team the game so that’s doubtful he’d have as clear a mind to do that or he would’ve never pushed the guy over

7 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

On serious note - he apologized.   Doesn’t make it right but given there is no prior history expect the max fine allowed and no suspension.   Yes because there’s a double standard for star players.  

I just wish he didn't blame the dude for running in front of him within the apology.

Just now, Chiefer said:

He’s mad and probably feels like he lost the team the game so that’s doubtful he’d have as clear a mind to do that or he would’ve never pushed the guy over

I get that, but said he immediately felt horrible.

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

How exactly was he supposed to tackle him taking that angle?

7 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

On serious note - he apologized.   Doesn’t make it right but given there is no prior history expect the max fine allowed and no suspension.   Yes because there’s a double standard for star players.  

He "apologized" to the camera, not the guy. And his apology wasn't really an apology.