RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Kermit
    • Sid
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

5 hours ago, RedGold said:

We learned in elementary to look both ways before crossing a street.    If NFL teams have an exit path you can bet im checking to make sure there’s no one coming through before I cross.   I don’t think Davante even realize what was happening,  dude spontaneously decided to run across as he was exiting and he pushed him as reaction.      It’s not like the video makes it seem, that he walked straight up and shoved him. 

fine to make people feel better and move on. 

What video are you watching?  Davante is one of my favorite players in the league, but that's a fight in a normal everyday situation. He was completely wrong.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, RedGold said:

No suspension.   I have 0 clue how anyone thinks this is suspension worthy.  A fine for sure..
The video’s make it seem like Davante walked straight up to the man and pushed him,   Dude tried to cut RIGHT in front of Davante as he was walking off the field. 

he was still there first and entitled to that space.

this is victim blaming to the extreme.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

if there's no way to avoid a flag when sacking someone, might as well lay out the most brutal hit you can to get your money's worth, eh?

That's my response, I go Turkey Jones on Terry Bradshaw if I'm a defensive player...

1 hour ago, GHARMON9 said:

What video are you watching?  Davante is one of my favorite players in the league, but that's a fight in a normal everyday situation. He was completely wrong.

The one one from behind.   I Don’t think Davante even realized what happened till after.   

53 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

he was still there first and entitled to that space.

this is victim blaming to the extreme.

I mean if you see if that way.   Davante shouldn’t have pushed him, but again I don’t think he realized what what happened.. dude spontaneously decided to try and jump across the exit line as Davante was exiting.  He was just reacting.  
I can be done talking about this though

A a Raiders fan and huge Davante Adams fan....

He was unequivocally, unquestionably, undeniably, and indisputably wrong there and there is absolutely no defending it. 

And his "apology" in the post game interview only reinforced that. 

Slap a huge fine on him, suspend him for the rest of the year, and tell him to grow tf up. 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Yin-Yang said:

It didn’t happen during the game, therefore it didn’t happen. You’re allowed to do whatever you want to whomever you want as long as it’s not during a game. See: Aaron Donald.

None of Deshawn Watson’s transgressions happened during the game, Henry Ruggs wasn’t during the game, so I don’t know what you are talking about?

Willie Gay beat up a vacuum and got 4 games. This whole “after the game thing” is not founded in anything.

48 minutes ago, RedGold said:

Davante shouldn’t have pushed him, but again I don’t think he realized what what happened.. dude spontaneously decided to try and jump across the exit line as Davante was exiting.  He was just reacting.  
I can be done talking about this though

What "exit line" are you talking about? Is it roped off or blocked off in any capacity? 

If not, then it's free for people to walk through and around. This is literally the first time we've seen this in the SB era (that I know of - correct me if I'm wrong) so why is Adams having this sort of issue with thru traffic when no other player in NFL history (that I know of) has had this issue?

24 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Seems like a dumb take to me. But but...the chiefs are more likely to throw long balls and try to score! No..they won't any more than they usually do. There were 4 minutes left with 3 timeouts. They could've had a 20 play drive and be fine. 

He also talked about them scoring repeatedly in the 2nd half. Ok, again if that's the fear then you still lose if you go for 2. This is just a dude taking a ridiculously long time to make people watch his whole YouTube instead of showing anything of substance. McDaniels is just truly awful and tries to be the smartest guy on the field but isnt..chargers know about this.