RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Kermit
    • Sid
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

1 hour ago, RedGold said:

The one one from behind.   I Don’t think Davante even realized what happened till after.   

I mean if you see if that way.   Davante shouldn’t have pushed him, but again I don’t think he realized what what happened.. dude spontaneously decided to try and jump across the exit line as Davante was exiting.  He was just reacting.  
I can be done talking about this though

No. If that was the case, Davante would have stopped and helped him after pushing him over. Davante was acting like a petulant man-child throwing a tantrum after a loss. There's no other excuse or "context" to the situation. He made a clown move on national television and there should be consequences for his actions.  

Edited by tyler735
  • Like 3

29 minutes ago, Mizter_Clean10 said:

None of Deshawn Watson’s transgressions happened during the game, Henry Ruggs wasn’t during the game, so I don’t know what you are talking about?

Willie Gay beat up a vacuum and got 4 games. This whole “after the game thing” is not founded in anything.

He's making fun of Aaron Donald who downplayed swinging helmets at people as not a big deal because it wasn't during a game.

1 minute ago, tyler735 said:

No. If that was the case, Davante would have stopped and helped him after pushing him over. Davante was acting like a petulant man-child throwing a tantrum after a loss. There's no other excuse or "context" to the situation. He made a clown move on national television and there should be consequences for his actions.  

No, he didn't know what was happening. He was just so rage filled from losing a game that anything can be excused.

It's amazing criminals haven't come up with this defense to explain away everything.

-"I was just so mad that I didn't know what was happening."

-"Ooooohhhhhhhh! Okay, well no worries then. You're free to go."

18 minutes ago, ET80 said:

What "exit line" are you talking about? Is it roped off or blocked off in any capacity? 

If not, then it's free for people to walk through and around. This is literally the first time we've seen this in the SB era (that I know of - correct me if I'm wrong) so why is Adams having this sort of issue with thru traffic when no other player in NFL history (that I know of) has had this issue?

I was off base with my no punishment claim..  the push looks bad and he could have reacted better afterwards.  (Mainly the after for me)

All I’m saying is do I believe Davante thought “I’m going to shove this guy”..  not at all,  the side view looks awful.  The view from behind,  the guy does cut right where he’s walking.     Davante just reacted, I don’t believe he realized what was happening…. Small fine/Suspension is good, as the push was bad and could have reacted different afterwards.   I don’t believe this should change anything about his character though,  he was just reacting. 

1 hour ago, tyler735 said:

1000%. 

He shoved the guy, stopped for a second and stared at him, and walked off. 

It wasn't a collision. It wasn't a bump. It wasn't an accident. It was a punk move, and I'm ashamed anyone would try to spin it otherwise 

34 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

1000%. 

He shoved the guy, stopped for a second and stared at him, and walked off. 

It wasn't a collision. It wasn't a bump. It wasn't an accident. It was a punk move, and I'm ashamed anyone would try to spin it otherwise 

The guy filed assault charges against Adams.  Cha-Ching!!  Get your check book ready Davante.

3 hours ago, incognito_man said:

If I was that dude and Davante doesn't get suspended I'd definitely sue. A fine isn't adequate. League needs to protect their staff just like they would if that had been a ref. There should be no distinction.

Why are so many people these days so eager to encourage lawsuits on athletes by regular folks?

8 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Why are so many people these days so eager to encourage lawsuits on athletes by regular folks?

Yawn.

Guy very well might have legitimate medical expenses after that hard, unbraced landing. He has every right to seek money from Davante to cover that.

Anyone who thinks this was minor, or victimless or whatever is overcompensating for... something.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mizter_Clean10 said:

None of Deshawn Watson’s transgressions happened during the game, Henry Ruggs wasn’t during the game, so I don’t know what you are talking about?

Willie Gay beat up a vacuum and got 4 games. This whole “after the game thing” is not founded in anything.

I’m poking fun at the people who were saying Aaron Donald did nothing wrong because he didn’t beat someone with a helmet during a game.