RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Kermit
    • Sid
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

Just now, LeotheLion said:

He had to specify that it was a random guy so that we wouldn't assume he was retaliating for trash talking. 

Well, i definitely believe Adams on that piece.

The dude cut him off and Adams had a form of road rage. He saw red. But after the moment passed, he probably could have done better

3 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

He "apologized" to the camera, not the guy. And his apology wasn't really an apology.

Nevertheless the league will apply the double standard for stars.   It took Mike Evans being a repeat offender to get a game.   I’d be shocked given how the league treats it’s stars.  

Just now, Yin-Yang said:

It didn’t happen during the game, therefore it didn’t happen. You’re allowed to do whatever you want to whomever you want as long as it’s not during a game. See: Aaron Donald.

Problem is the long-time proven thug Adams didn't choke the guy or use his helmet as a weapon. Rookie mistake.

4 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Hard disagree. He shouldn't be allowed to play until week 7.

Davante isn’t that type though.  Tbh I’ve always wondered how this doesn’t happen more often with camera man jumping out for close shots.    I believe Davante’s apology,  like he was just reacting to a man running up on him.  

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

Problem is the long-time proven thug Adams didn't choke the guy or use his helmet as a weapon. Rookie mistake.

We’re really just punishing Deovontay for something that happens all the time, it just got recorded. 

Evans shove during the game = suspension.

Donald not during a game = no suspension. 

Dervantis not during a game = ? 

Let’s critically think here, buckos.