State of the Steelers

warfelg

It could be possible that they already have an agreement for the trade of Aiyuk and the hold up is contract negotiation. New contracts could just keep pushing back the timeline of a trade. They may also be waiting for draft day to see how it is falling.

6 hours ago, bigben07MVP said:

I know why you are saying that, but I'll send you some good cigars if that happens...there is no way.

Well, let me rephrase that, I'll still offer the cigars,  but Tomlin would need to be fired.

Edited by rlon

2 hours ago, rlon said:

I know why you are saying that, but I'll send you some good cigars if that happens...there is no way.

Well, let me rephrase that, I'll still offer the cigars,  it Tomlin would need to be fired.

no fear for the cigars and chuks, he should be benched eventually  anyways.

as for tomlin, do you think the typical mr.529 type season will get him ousted?  Or will they let him play out his new deal ?

6 hours ago, rlon said:

Well, let me rephrase that, I'll still offer the cigars,  but Tomlin would need to be fired.

I would not be shocked at off if he turns into a better LT for the Pats than he ever was here on the right side. Was always so obvious he was better suited for the left side. 

2 hours ago, bigben07MVP said:

I would not be shocked at off if he turns into a better LT for the Pats than he ever was here on the right side. Was always so obvious he was better suited for the left side. 

Left side of what, the bench?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AFF said:

I said that a few days ago…he’ll get dealt  day 1 or day 2 of the draft.

:) He's coming to Pittsburgh, I have no doubt (well maybe a little), I just hope the compensation is less than what I predicted in my mock. But, that's my call as I sit here today, trade down with Frisco, get Aiyuk, and draft a center at the bottom of round 1 or somehow move up in round 2. After that, DL, OT and DB in no particular order, but I really don't want an offensive tackle less talented than Fisher. I hope someone the 49ers really want is there at 1-20, to lessen the compensation burden.