Week 7 Gameday Thread: Green Bay Packers (3-3-0) @ Washington Commanders (2-4-0)

Striker

2 hours ago, Refugee said:

The internet, and Incog’s bound archives are forever. 

Archive.incog

3 hours ago, Brat&Beer said:

Sounds like a Progressive Insurance commercial.

"Floss before brushing, your gums with thank you."

Also my mom says 'gooms' and it drives me nuts. 

7 hours ago, IHatesnyder said:

Our offense is terrible and we invested millions of dollars on wide receivers and on running backs . At least greenbay is still trying to develop the rookie wideouts while losing adams has hurt y’all.

Gutekunst didn't do enough in the offseason. He signed Watkins and drafted the rookies... dumb idea. I'd have signed two veterans who can run and the rooks..much better mix.

Also, the GB OLine has sucked especially on the interior. Payne and Allen are going to feast on that. 

6 hours ago, FAH1223 said:

Gutekunst didn't do enough in the offseason. He signed Watkins and drafted the rookies... dumb idea. I'd have signed two veterans who can run and the rooks..much better mix.

Also, the GB OLine has sucked especially on the interior. Payne and Allen are going to feast on that. 

He had 28 million reasons to not go after a free agent receiver.

Right now?

It's criminal what he's doing.

It didn't work. I'd bet Watson makes probably 7 really promising and exciting plays with 31 other starting quarterbacks in this league.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, IHatesnyder said:

Lol Sunday dude just watch 

As long as you do, too.

We suck on offense.  No real identity.  3rd and short?  Yah, let's throw it 40 yards.  

We do simply ridiculous things.

Not saying you do not, but I know our OC can give your OC a run for his money in terms of being bad.

2 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Right now?

It didn't work. I'd bet Watson makes probably 7 really promising and exciting plays with 31 other starting quarterbacks in this league.

Yup. It’s just insanity

18 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

As long as you do, too.

We suck on offense.  No real identity.  3rd and short?  Yah, let's throw it 40 yards.  

Not saying you do not, but I know our OC can give your OC a run for his money in terms of being bad.

Our OC does not call plays, our HC does.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Norm said:

I don't think he's agreeing with you though

No I am. I had faith that what we have would be enough. I assumed okay to good OL play, Tonyan, Cobb, and Lazard would be enough for Rodgers with a heavy emphasis on the run game and creative ways to get the ball in Romeo’s and Christian’s hands.

I also assumed one more addition. Fuller or Julio or another veteran that lost their step, but have been around enough to know how to compensate.

Rodgers isn’t doing it. He won’t.

So at this point, you can write the off-season for as a failure.

If Gute passes the trade deadline with this current offensive lineup, it’s grounds for termination.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vegas492 said:

As long as you do, too.

Idk man

look at Washington defense this year 

Jared Goff -4 touchdowns -0 int 

hurts- 3 touchdowns-0 int  ( super overrated btw as a thrower )

Tanny- 300 yards 1 td-0 int 

Cooper rush -240 yards 2 tds-0 int 

and Justin fields and Lawrence could of had better stats but they missed open guys . 
our DL might get sacks but we give up big career games to QBs somehow . 

1 hour ago, Brat&Beer said:

·
The Packers are activating WR Sammy Watkins off injured reserve. He will practice on a limited basis today, coach Matt LaFleur said.

Watkins coming off IR is like moving from one hospital bed to another.  Change the sheets but keep the bed open.

Edited by NFLGURU

6 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Right now?

What his 1 foot forward pass to Watons on the end around I mean that's the most exciting play in GB sports currently:). I believe you are right. AR just won't throw to people, if they drop the ball or make a mistake he won't use them again. He's great, but when he makes a mistake who's there to put him on a time out........no one. The younger QB's are better cause they aren't so stuck on stats, sure they don't want to turn it over but they will turn it loose. AR not so much.

• Like 1