Week 7 Gameday Thread: Green Bay Packers (3-3-0) @ Washington Commanders (2-4-0)

Striker

1 minute ago, dust247 said:

Hypothetically if Aaron Rodgers was traded to Denver this past off-season, and everything else with the team remained the same, would you be ok with how the season and this game is going?

I mean there's nothing good about this offense so regardless of who is at QB, this isn't acceptable, but would I be happy with a 3-3 record right now? Yeah. With Rodgers gone, that eliminates any expectation of this team as a SB contender, so you lower expectations and just hope to see them be competitive and hope Love shows progress

With what they paid Rodgers and how they look this year? there's nothing to think other than this is trending towards a complete failure

3 minutes ago, dust247 said:

Hypothetically if Aaron Rodgers was traded to Denver this past off-season, and everything else with the team remained the same, would you be ok with how the season and this game is going?

Probably not.  I would feel the same about this version of the Packers if we trotted out 60 year old Majkowski.