Week 7 Gameday Thread: Green Bay Packers (3-3-0) @ Washington Commanders (2-4-0)

Striker

Just now, Norm said:

But it isn't apples to apples, you get to TRADE the dude for a haul and you have MONEY to sign other players. So who knows. Now we just have a way overpaid dude who looks like he can't get it done, maybe its the thumb, who we can't get rid of, and we don't have those assets to put around Love. 

Dude, Love has repeatedly shown he ******* sucks. 

1 minute ago, Norm said:

But it isn't apples to apples, you get to TRADE the dude for a haul and you have MONEY to sign other players. So who knows. Now we just have a way overpaid dude who looks like he can't get it done, maybe its the thumb, who we can't get rid of, and we don't have those assets to put around Love. 

No chance since he only hurt hit prior to last game. He's sucked the whole year. 

1 minute ago, deltarich87 said:

Trading for a WR isn't gonna move the needle much with this team, but unfortunately, it's something they probably do since they backed themselves into a corner after extending Rodgers

How is this people's stance. A good wr changes everything. Coordinators must love playing against us they literally don't have to game plan for anyone other than Jones on offense. Lazard is solid when he's your 3rd option and blocking. It's brutal when he's your 1.

5 minutes ago, hitnhope said:

Be smarter than this.  What a meatball take.   

He is part of the problem.  Along with coaching, OL Play, terrible WR, failed 2nd half defense, ST just waiting to have a negative impact.  This team is simply bad all over the field.  No talent on offense, and soft poorly coached defense.

I get Rodgers is a hard person to stomach off the field, but saying he is 100% the problem on the field is simply dumb.

100% root of the problem does not equal 100% the problem. You know what a ROOT is right?

I'll go with three in a row MVP Brett Favre.

You are a dumb idiot moron loser if you're bringing up consecutive MVP seasons.

What the **** does that have to do with anything right now?

What the **** do the last two years have to do with right now?

Like are you that dumb?

1 minute ago, Norm said:

I mean I said earlier that at this point we should have traded Rodgers. Should I have said it harder?

1 minute ago, StatKing said:

Pass protection has been pretty good I would say. Don't know why we don't do more intermediate throws. Its either short or 40 yards deep.

Tom has held up a lot better than I expected.  Yosh had a couple of penalties, but so far not bad in protection on the right side either.