Week 7: NY Jets vs DEN Broncos

Bobby816

The play calling was creative. No Moore, AVT, Davis, or Hall for at least half the game and still moved the ball enough to get in FG range. Hopefull AVT and Moore comes back next week.  I think Saleh did respond to Moore's situation correctly when he told the team not to alienate him. 

The Breece news is just demoralizing especially when we cant pass the ball. 5-4 going into the BYE very very likely. I love Carter but Carter is not even close to Breece as an in between the tackles runner. What a damn shame. We draft an elite player and this happens. Once you tear an ACL, the odds or re-tearing sky-rocket. Very sad. 

2 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

The Breece news is just demoralizing especially when we cant pass the ball. 5-4 going into the BYE very very likely. I love Carter but Carter is not even close to Breece as an in between the tackles runner. What a damn shame. We draft an elite player and this happens. Once you tear an ACL, the odds or re-tearing sky-rocket. Very sad. 

Remember you have RB that tear an ACL and never come back to what they where. This just plan sucks. So F close to being a playoff team. Well you tell Moore you want more targets and runs you got it and I better see results.  Maybe this will unlock Moore and he tears it up. Got to have hope. 

2 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

Remember you have RB that tear an ACL and never come back to what they where. This just plan sucks. So F close to being a playoff team. Well you tell Moore you want more targets and runs you got it and I better see results.  Maybe this will unlock Moore and he tears it up. Got to have hope. 

I mean guys also come back better. Saquon looks incredible, Adrian Peterson was amazing his following year, its more the likelihood of re-tearing. JD should try and trade for a back that can be a bell-cow. Carter isnt that. Hes a great little weapon but you saw the difference today with him trying to run between the tackles. 

32 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

Where have you been?  Peterson tore his ACL in December, returns the following season and rushes for 2k yards. 

It depends on how bad of a tear and if anything else is wrong. Today's medicine they are good with getting these guys back.