Week 7: Browns @ Ratbirds

MWil23

Who Wins?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• LOL
    • Seriously, are you looking for another option?
    • Nobody cares, Sundays are for things other than football this year
    • Let's all futilely hope Joe Woods gets fired after this game

12 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

Your right when I saw that statistic 2 October. 

Now how did we go from 12 wins inches away from touchdowns against kc when stefanski is coach of the year and Berry's  draft are all excellent. 

Kc drafted 6 starters this year I doubt that 1 player from this draft survives the new Gm.

Now you have the team who are you firing to take this team to 13 wins?

Next year is the year to think about firing everyone.  KS isn’t on the hot seat this year.  You don’t make the move for Watson and then fire the staff that brought him in without giving them a chance. 

Good for KC. They have drafted great since Dorsey. They also have an All time great QB and TE so they make things a little easier on themselves.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, JDD said:

Next year is the year to think about firing everyone.  KS isn’t on the hot seat this year.  You don’t make the move for Watson and then fire the staff that brought him in without giving them a chance. 

I mean, Haslam might lol

6 minutes ago, JDD said:

Good for KC. They have drafted great since Dorsey. They also have an All time great QB and TE so they make things a little easier on themselves.  

And an all time great HC tbh.  One of the better offensive minds ever.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, JDD said:

Let the excuses flow I still think it is the waterboys fault.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

It was a bad call, but I had a major issue with the false start and that they had to huddle up to decide it. You had 3 Ravens who jumped and one made contact, which sets up either a very make-able FG or a 4th and 1 with the Browns going for it.

Calls weren't the sole reason the Browns lost, as they've figured out ways to ****** defeat from the jaws of victory all season (as has Baltimore), but down the stretch those calls were pretty bad.

The missed Roughing the Passer penalty was also a bad one. Call off-setting penalties and set up a 3rd and 2 all over again if you have to.

The refs were especially horrid with this all game for both Lamar and Jacoby

If that's Brady/Mahomes/Allen/Herbert that's roughing 10/10 times. But for some reason it's never called for Lamar (and after watching yesterday apparently not for Jacoby either).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

If that's Brady/Mahomes/Allen/Herbert that's roughing 10/10 times. But for some reason it's never called for Lamar (and after watching yesterday apparently not for Jacoby either).

If that's Brady, it's called if a defender gets within 5 yards of him and exhales in his general direction.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

It's the old "mobile QB's get called differently" façade from the NFL.

• Like 1

Weird calls aside, the officiating is not an excuse for the Browns losing yesterday. They deserve to be 2-5. To the point about quarterbacks, if that happened to Tom Brady, the defender would have been tossed out of the game. I’m not saying it was a dirty play or anything, just pointing out some double standards. NFL officiating is surprisingly horrendous.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

You can stop the charade and just say it. We are all well aware of the elephant in the room. Lamar doesn't get those roughing called because he's

--don't say it, Tayne!--

a runningback.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

You can stop the charade and just say it. We are all well aware of the elephant in the room. Lamar doesn't get those roughing called because he's

--don't say it, Tayne!--

a runningback.

😅

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Weird calls aside, the officiating is not an excuse for the Browns losing yesterday. They deserve to be 2-5. To the point about quarterbacks, if that happened to Tom Brady, the defender would have been tossed out of the game. I’m not saying it was a dirty play or anything, just pointing out some double standards. NFL officiating is surprisingly horrendous.

It’s not an excuse for losing, but when you have 3 calls/no calls go against you on the final drive it definitely hurts your chances.

That false start was something else though…

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

It’s not an excuse for losing, but when you have 3 calls/no calls go against you on the final drive it definitely hurts your chances.

That false start was something else though…

Yeah I can’t really even explain that one. It was like the Ravens players just told the refs it was on the Browns so the refs agreed. 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Yeah I can’t really even explain that one. It was like the Ravens players just told the refs it was on the Browns so the refs agreed. 

I do not know NateDawg but that sounded like a excuse. 

Like are defense going from 14th in points surrendered to last the defensive coordinator is a idiot.Sad Baby GIF

3 hours ago, JDD said:

Sorry but I am firing the coaches and front desk away from a 12 win season to 2 .

I want everyone that feels we are only 1 draft away from beating Buffalo, Cincinnati,and KC.

KC last draft beats Berry in total..

That is what I am firing him for.