Week 7: Browns @ Ratbirds

MWil23

Who Wins?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• LOL
    • Seriously, are you looking for another option?
    • Nobody cares, Sundays are for things other than football this year
    • Let's all futilely hope Joe Woods gets fired after this game

22 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Think Mike is finally coming for you, Nate. You were an ally but we knew it was only a matter of time.

No does anybody have meas

23 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Think Mike is finally coming for you, Nate. You were an ally but we knew it was only a matter of time.

Apologies my friends that was not my intention open mouth insert size 12 sorels

• Like 1

Yesterday's game snapped us back to reality when thinking about the officiating.

First Commandment of NFL Officiating:

Bone the Browns

Second Commandment of NFL Officiating:

If there is any question that comes up in a game, refer to the First Commandment.

Terry McAulay and Jeff Tripplette were snickering all the way to Roger's Castle yesterday evening.

Edited by brooks1957

4 hours ago, mtmmike said:

Sorry but I am firing the coaches and front desk away from a 12 win season to 2 .

I want everyone that feels we are only 1 draft away from beating Buffalo, Cincinnati,and KC.

KC last draft beats Berry in total..

That is what I am firing him for.

We are one season away from beating the Bengals.  So yes we are. Also let’s see how the year shakes out. There is no way KS is fired before the end of the year unless something comes out that makes him a bad person. 

Look I am a Baker fan and hated the Watson trade. He is proving what the coaches and FO saw though. He is not an above average QB.  I was hoping he would be a good QB for the panthers and prove everyone wrong.  It hasn’t happened. Bummer.  

You just said the Browns need to be better than the top 2 AFC teams.  If Watson is in the Mahomes or Allen area they will be able to compete. But with the bad play and below average D this isn’t a SB team 

On 10/23/2022 at 3:50 PM, MWil23 said:

In their defense the refs are clearly gambling and in on the fix. Not joking. The NFL is borderline WWE

Well in order for the Ravens to cover they would have needed to score a TD whether the Browns made the FG or not. Their best chance would have been if the Browns made the FG and the Ravens tried to do something other than kill the clock.

That said, The refs have seemed to always call something late in the game to potentially alter the outcome. It doesn't seem like they care about bettors though, they just like to see the bottle throwing fans unhappy.

37 minutes ago, JDD said:

We are one season away from beating the Bengals.  So yes we are. Also let’s see how the year shakes out. There is no way KS is fired before the end of the year unless something comes out that makes him a bad person. 

Look I am a Baker fan and hated the Watson trade. He is proving what the coaches and FO saw though. He is not an above average QB.  I was hoping he would be a good QB for the panthers and prove everyone wrong.  It hasn’t happened. Bummer.  

You just said the Browns need to be better than the top 2 AFC teams.  If Watson is in the Mahomes or Allen area they will be able to compete. But with the bad play and below average D this isn’t a SB team 

Excellent post.

Point 1 keep Mayfield

Draft Jordan Davis 

Draft ojabo

This saves 60 million plus13 million clowney 

Trade for Jarrett dt 

Thats right I save 60 million plus  my dl 

Myles,Jarrett,Davis,and ojabo for 10 years .

I am a hand in the dirt guy.

Point 2 I said on draft day this defense was going to stink now most people are saying fire Joe woods when Berrys draft could not be traded for anyone of are division rivals.

Now if this armchair QB can second guess to that extent last year and be right then somebody needs to be fired.

Sad Rabbit GIF by Muffin & Nuts

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

Excellent post.

Point 1 keep Mayfield

Draft Jordan Davis 

Draft ojabo

This saves 60 million plus13 million clowney 

Trade for Jarrett dt 

Thats right I save 60 million plus  my dl 

Myles,Jarrett,Davis,and ojabo for 10 years .

I am a hand in the dirt guy.

Point 2 I said on draft day this defense was going to stink now most people are saying fire Joe woods when Berrys draft could not be traded for anyone of are division rivals.

Now if this armchair QB can second guess to that extent last year and be right then somebody needs to be fired.

Sad Rabbit GIF by Muffin & Nuts

Still need a QB and it’s either draft one or overpay for one. Right now Wilson, Ryan, Baker, and no QB was drafted that is starting outside of Pickett. So this team isn’t really 

Other than that yes let’s boost the DL

1 hour ago, mtmmike said:

Better than paying leshaun 60 million and without playing a down.

No it isn't. Baker Mayfield has been atrocious for Carolina. I didn't even want Watson, but the Browns look like geniuses for getting out from underneath Baker. And this is coming from a dude that is eating crow for saying Baker would be good for them. He's arguably the worst starting QB in the league.

1 hour ago, mtmmike said:

Besides the qb at 4 is better than Deshaun's. 

I don't understand what you're trying to say here and I've read it for about 35 minutes now.