Trade Deadline Discussion

RaidersAreOne

55 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

It's been the most popular destination point rumored for him this entire season bro lol

Really? I haven’t seen anything in this thread about it. 

heard offseason chatter but that died out once the season started. Most Chiefs fans are pretty shocked by the trade and weren’t expecting it

4 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

As they should. Gibson screams of a guy that needs a change of scenery. I know that he's had some fumble issues and that has basically put him on the outs with the coaching staff, but sometimes that stuff can be random and his play is otherwise good imo. 

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

As they should. Gibson screams of a guy that needs a change of scenery. I know that he's had some fumble issues and that has basically put him on the outs with the coaching staff, but sometimes that stuff can be random and his play is otherwise good imo. 

It pretty much has been. He had one in the preseason that everyone freaked out over too. If someone does pull him, they'll get a good player despite what our forum thinks.