2022-2023 NBA GDT: The regular season is finally over!

11sanchez11

These Pacers are starting to drag me back in.. down by like 30 last night and they fought back to within 6 of the Bucks... lost by 10 but it was still a fun game.

I really, really hope they don't trade away Myles. Getting rid of that goofy $%#@ Sabonis has really given Turner a chance to shine offensively 

These Pacers are starting to drag me back in.. down by like 30 last night and they fought back to within 6 of the Bucks... lost by 10 but it was still a fun game.

I really, really hope they don't trade away Myles. Getting rid of that goofy $%#@ Sabonis has really given Turner a chance to shine offensively 

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

Didn't read it all but blocks are the most stolen stat from players. Stat keepers like just don't credit players for them all the time. I'm for a statkeeper crediting players with questionable blocks. This also seems like an easy thing to figure out, you can just go to his NBA .com profile and watch all his block clips. 

Edited by 11sanchez11
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, adamq said:

Ask and you shall receive.

• Like 1