2022-2023 NBA GDT: The regular season is finally over!

11sanchez11

1 hour ago, Kingram said:

NBA will have to do something, obviously not force them to play but it's a real shame when people spend hundreds of dollars to see Steph Curry or Lebron James play and they decide on a rest day at the last minute...Not everyone can afford to go to a game once a year or even once every few years. Its pretty devestating.

Not trying to give life lessons, life is perspective. For every kid upset they don’t get to see Steph or Lebron, there’s a kid out there who just wants an opportunity to go to a game. End of the day, teams need to put think about themselves and prioritise that. Trying to please people never works out. 

17 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

Not trying to give life lessons, life is perspective. For every kid upset they don’t get to see Steph or Lebron, there’s a kid out there who just wants an opportunity to go to a game. End of the day, teams need to put think about themselves and prioritise that. Trying to please people never works out. 

My counter point would be the families who saved up all year to be able to afford that one game...and then half the team sits out for rest. NBA should just look into expanding the season a month and get rid of any back to backs.

12 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Idk what Memphis record is. They’re not a legit title contender with the core that they have. 

The outside shooting is a killer. That's why I'd like them to go after OG. Good volume 3P shooter, great size, and great defender.

Ja is just...I don't know. I've really cooled on him. He has made 0 progress as a shooter.

2 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

The outside shooting is a killer. That's why I'd like them to go after OG. Good volume 3P shooter, great size, and great defender.

Ja is just...I don't know. I've really cooled on him. He has made 0 progress as a shooter.

Half court offense is terrible. Without Banes shooting it’s just hope we get lucky.

JJJ is always in foul trouble. He’s your second best player that spends more time resting on the bench than playing. 

Also think you’re missing a veteran player who who can come off the bench and bring a level of professionalism to a young core of guys who are very stubborn.