2022-2023 NBA GDT: The regular season is finally over!

11sanchez11

24 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Lakers have shot 25 FTs through almost 3 quarters. lakers gonna be a friendly whistle for a couple games 

For sure.

I can't believe the ref's union said there would be "sleepless nights" because of the missed foul on LeBron. You'd think he was gang tackled at the end of game 7 of the Finals with how they read their statement.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

For sure.

I can't believe the ref's union said there would be "sleepless nights" because of the missed foul on LeBron. You'd think he was gang tackled at the end of game 7 of the Finals with how they read their statement.

I didn’t even realize they came out and said that 😭😭😭

19 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

No kidding.  And let's not pretend that's anything other than trying to comfort the Lakers.

12 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Remember when Philadelphia picked him and it was a perfect team and personal fit and then they immediately traded him for Zhaire Smith?

It's like 2K logic where you trade a 22 year old 76OVR with B+ potential for a 19 year old 70 OVR with A potential to the dumb CPU, knowing that the latter will automatically become better.

Just like the Knicks with Tyrese, Bridges was a match made in heaven for their roster as it was constructed at the time.