2022-2023 NBA GDT: The regular season is finally over!

11sanchez11

10 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

wont happen..lakers will be a playin team at worst.

You think? They weren’t a play-in team last year and I feel the West is even better this year. Still a long season but without a trade, I don’t see it at the moment.

11 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

wont happen..lakers will be a playin team at worst.

At worst? Man, I think they're the 9 seed at absolute best (unless other teams get killed with injuries).

They'd have to pull off a miracle Westbrook trade to be better than that. They would need 3 legit rotation players for him to become a true playoff team.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, catcheryea said:

let's have a conversation, is okc already tanking?

Other than when they play the Nuggets, probably. Michael Malone said after Saturday's game that playing the Thunder is like getting a root canal ... 

With it being a close game last night, any chance of fatigue for the Blazers in Denver tonight?

1 hour ago, seminoles1 said:

At worst? Man, I think they're the 9 seed at absolute best (unless other teams get killed with injuries).

They'd have to pull off a miracle Westbrook trade to be better than that. They would need 3 legit rotation players for him to become a true playoff team.

I agree...That roster is horribly constructed, AD will miss 30-40 games, Lebron will get banged up for 10-20 and it genuinely seems like Lebron and AD have just about had it... 

I would be more shocked if they made the playoffs outright than I will be if they end up picking top 5 (for NOLA). Like you said, they'll need a team to be stupid enough to give them actual value for Westbrook to be a playoff team this year, but that isn't impossible. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Look at the fans reaction then LeBrons lol hilarious. For Lakers home game we need live fan video reaction whenever Russ is on the floor

This man really tried going for a 2 for 1 when up with 30 seconds left. The trade for Westbrook has to be the single worst trade in league history.

Westbrook is the only player in the last 4 seasons to attempt what he did yesterday. A jumpshot with under 30 seconds and at least 15 seconds left on the shot clock with his team winning.

This season, Westbrook is only being contested on 41% of his jump shots. The lowest ever recorded since they started tracking it in 2013.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, seminoles1 said:

This season, Westbrook is only being contested on 41% of his jump shots. The lowest ever recorded since they started tracking it in 2013.

For context, Aaron Gordon is 2nd this season at 60%.

The two lowest for a full season are Joakim Noah in 2014 (48.7%) and Andre Roberson in 2017 (48.8%.

oh so when russ is left unguarded for 3 games and his defender is allowed to free roam, it's a national emergency. but when isaiah stewart and killian hayes are left unguarded for 2 years and cade is getting tripled teamed in the paint nobody bats an eye? real interesting