2022-2023 NBA GDT: The regular season is finally over!

11sanchez11

Playoff preds let's gooo

I'm going chalk in the playin, I'd love to believe the Pels get out but unfortunately I don't. This season was an L the second Zion re-aggravated his injury. Gg go next year and hope for the 13th time that he can stay healthy... sigh. Tbh this playoffs feels like the least chalk-y that I can ever remember though, in terms of seeding. Only twice has a non top 3 seed won it all, and only once a non top 4 seed. This year, in the West at least, that does not at all feel like the case. I still think the title winner will be a 1 or 2 seed (Bucks or Celtics) but the West would almost feel more surprising than not if a top 3 makes it out.

Nuggets > T-Wolves in 5 (Jokic owns Baguette Biyombo and tbh they're just the way better team)

Lakers > Grizzlies in 7 (Memphis is going to get refballed hard and the Lakers are playing really well right now. Closest 1st round series in my eyes though, wouldn't be shocked at all with this one going either way)

Warriors > Kings in 6 (I would love to believe the Kings win this series and I do think they have a legitimate shot but GSW is still GSW)

Suns > Clippers in 5 (feels pretty easy to pick without PG13 and the Suns being fully healthy for once)

Suns > Nuggets in 6 (they are going to absolutely destroy Jokic in the PnR and midrange)

Warriors > Lakers in 6 (NBA ratings will love this, if the Dubs get past the Kings I definitely don't see them losing to the Lakers)

Suns > Warriors in 6 (this is all dependent on the very large question mark of them staying healthy obviously but I don't think anyone in the West is beating the Suns if so)

------------------------------

Bucks > Hawks in 4 (nuff said)

Celtics > Heat in 5 (nuff said)

Sixers > Nets in 5 (nuff said)

Cavs > Knicks in 7 (the only interesting first round matchup in the East, Cavs are better and win out but it'll be great)

Bucks > Cavs in 5 (feels like it'll be a close 5 games but the Bucks experience and Giannis will overpower the Cavs who are getting their first taste of the postseason as this unit)

Sixers > Celtics in 7 (f it I'm riding with the Sixers baby Embiid finally gets to the conference finals I don't even know why I'm just feeling it because he's played so insane this year)

Bucks > Sixers in 6 (Bucks are too good if healthy)

Finals: Bucks > Suns the sequel, this time in 7