2022-2023 NBA GDT: The regular season is finally over!

11sanchez11

32 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Mathurin has been amazing to start the season. Long season but if you’re the Pacers you have to be ecstatic that you have your back court set for years to come. 

Pacers are a well run organization and have an eye for talent. There's a good reason they've been competitive through a few different eras without ever getting a top 3 pick. Hell, this could be the year they finally get it and they've already got Mathurin and Haliburton to build around.

4 hours ago, showtime said:

Jabari Smith blows. Dude just sucks. Never really saw what made him so "special" when he was at Auburn.

its early

and it doesnt help he is being coached by the worst hc in the league by far.  the other rookies have the luxury at being developed by better coaching.

Edited by Texansfan713

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

It's Giannis's world, y'all just living it it.

5-0

My preseason pick of Bucks winning the championship over the Grizzlies is off to a good start. Feel like they're gonna get one or two more championships, health permitting, before Jrue or Middleton start falling off. Then it'll just be about how they reload. I hope the Pels get to that kind of level soon, matching up with Jrue in the Finals would be my dream win-win (as much of a win-win as your team losing a Finals could be anyway) matchup.

2 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

My preseason pick of Bucks winning the championship over the Grizzlies is off to a good start. Feel like they're gonna get one or two more championships, health permitting, before Jrue or Middleton start falling off. Then it'll just be about how they reload. I hope the Pels get to that kind of level soon, matching up with Jrue in the Finals would be my dream win-win (as much of a win-win as your team losing a Finals could be anyway) matchup.

5-0 without Khris and Pat so it's a pretty big statement. Brook looks all-NBA defense in the paint and Giannis is just in his bag completely. Anybody that thinks he can't shoot just because his 3P% isn't great just doesn't watch. Tonight, up 1, they went to him and he hit a turnaround Tim Duncan-esque off the glass jumper and it was over after that. Would like to remind the league and world that he's just turning 28 in December. 

The East is still our conference. We would've played the Warriors last year pretty easily had Khris not gotten hurt. That's how sports work, obviously, but, if we're even remotely healthy, we're going back to the Finals.