2022-2023 NBA GDT: The regular season is finally over!

11sanchez11

Jabari got a long way to go. I told y'all this kid is closer to Marvin Williams than some superstar ceiling type player. Some kids have it and some don't. 

Now Cade Cunningham on the other hand? Yeah I'm pretty sure (almost) everyone knew he was a sure fire star that was built for the league. This is why I repeatedly tell people that college stats mean jack ****. It's a totally different game. 

2 hours ago, Bullet Club said:

Giannis is next level. Luka is playing insane right now, despite being ice cold from 3, and still there is no hesitation in me saying Giannis is the best player in the game and runaway MVP guy right now.

Doesn't even look like he's trying right now lol. Dude is just going through the motions and taking souls in the process. 

7 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Now Cade Cunningham on the other hand? Yeah I'm pretty sure (almost) everyone knew he was a sure fire star that was built for the league. This is why I repeatedly tell people that college stats mean jack ****. It's a totally different game. 

Everyone except @NYRaider.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Jabari got a long way to go. I told y'all this kid is closer to Marvin Williams than some superstar ceiling type player. Some kids have it and some don't. 

Jabari and Jalen are both awful right now. It'll be interesting to see how Houston's strategy of high ceiling/low floor top picks pans out. 

9 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

Jabari and Jalen are both awful right now. It'll be interesting to see how Houston's strategy of high ceiling/low floor top picks pans out. 

What is a fully actualized Jalen Green? I'm pretty confident that he'll wind up being a good shooter, but I'd like to see him create more for others.

Just now, redsoxsuck05 said:

What is a fully actualized Jalen Green? I'm pretty confident that he'll wind up being a good shooter, but I'd like to see him create more for others.

Maybe a much more physically gifted Bradley Beal.

Let's break down this absurd statement from Kyrie Irving:

“I oppose all forms of hatred and oppression and stand strong with communities that are marginalized and impacted every day,” said Kyrie Irving.

Lousy starting point and outright lie considering what was said previously

“I am aware of the negative impact of my post towards the Jewish community and I take responsibility.

NOT to be confused with an apology. "I know what I said was bad and I admit that I said it."

I do not believe everything said in the documentary was true or reflects my morals and principles.

"I'm going to be intentionally vague here on what I think is actually true and does back my morals and principles. I'm not going to be specific because then you'll all know how I truly feel, and after all, I need to pretend to show remorse here."

I am a human being learning from all walks of life and I intend to do so with an open mind and a willingness to listen.

LOL

So from my family and I, we meant no harm to any one group, race or religion of people, and wish to only be a beacon of truth and light.”

Again, not an apology. Please remember that I'm still endorsing a good portion of the above film/book.

Dude is a clown.

• Like 3