2022-2023 NBA GDT: The regular season is finally over!

11sanchez11

3 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

also cost you a shot at another chip and maybe even Lebron sticking around longer

wont argue that you got future positives out of it

I don’t think kyrie was enough to beat the super warriors. Maybe win a game or 2. But we weren’t winning. 

[Stein] Advance scouts have extensive knowledge of opposing team play calls, and I heard from one club that, in one of Nash’s final games, there were in the ballpark of 10 easy-to-spot occasions that Kyrie ran something completely different after Nash shouted the play he wanted.

Yeah, it didn't matter what rotations Nash was running.

• Like 3

Any apology he says at this point would be disingenuous, but I still hope the Nets keep him out until he does.

I'll be interested to see how he responds. He's been trying to play the victim card and I expect he'll continue on that path.

I hope the NBPA doesn't appeal. I also hope they vote him out as vice president.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Any apology he says at this point would be disingenuous, but I still hope the Nets keep him out until he does.

I'll be interested to see how he responds. He's been trying to play the victim card and I expect he'll continue on that path.

I hope the NBPA doesn't appeal. I also hope they vote him out as vice president.

With him inevitably about to go on victim defense, is it possible he's played his last game as a Net?

Would it surprise anyone if he doesn't play again at all?