2022-2023 NBA GDT: The regular season is finally over!

11sanchez11

25 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

Mavs shot 12 for 55 from three. LOL

mavs are the first team ever to shoot 55+ 3s and still get blocked 19x lol, actually the only one to shoot more than 26 3s and get blocked 19x. 

most of the other times a team has been blocked 19+ times they shot 15 or less 3s

Edited by 11sanchez11

10 hours ago, Spartica4Real said:

Brandon Ingram plays such winning basketball. One of those players you can't just watch the box score on, even when his shot isn't falling he's getting open looks for his teammates and playing hard defense. Our offense especially looks so much better with him in the game, whether he's shooting 1-10 or 9-10. 

Biggest difference on this team this year has been Ingrams defense. He's turning into a legitimately good defender. I NEED to see a lineup of Jose - Dyson - Herb - Trey - BI just for like a few minutes at some point. 

13 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

We may be trash but let me point out that Stephen f'n Curry has a TS% of 70.1!!!!!!! The man is INSANE!! Making the losses still somewhat enjoyable to watch lol.

I only caught the first half of the game but it was funny to see Steph with 50/7/6 on fantastic efficiency and be a -14 in the game. Y'alls defense is so bad right now, but I won't doubt the Warriors' ability to turn it around at any point.

1 minute ago, Spartica4Real said:

I only caught the first half of the game but it was funny to see Steph with 50/7/6 on fantastic efficiency and be a -14 in the game. Y'alls defense is so bad right now, but I won't doubt the Warriors' ability to turn it around at any point.

Meh, it's not happening with this bench. The defense sucks and the bench is super inconsistent and badly missing some veteran contributors. Maybe if we can swing a trade things can change but this team is going to be the 7th-9th seed and I've long accepted that. Just enjoying Steph's insane level of play lol.