Week 6 GDT: Raiders vs Texans

NickButera

5 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

It’s gonna be interesting in seeing if teams will stop playing two high on defense to get that extra man in the box to help the run defense. If they do then that should really open up things in the passing game where we can see more shots down field. 

Yup it’s clear teams are trying to stop the pass. It’s why the trick plays aren’t working, teams don’t want us to beat them in the air, and Jacobs making them pay all year. 
keep feeding him.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

You said you were done. Guess that was a lie? 

Otherwise, it's Houston, FFS. It's a Special Olympics Participation Trophy win. 

You couldn’t help, but continue to poke fun. 

How about admitting you were wrong and apologize for insulting me?

Yeah, didn’t think so. Hide behind that keyboard brother. 

8 hours ago, Geezy said:

If we can be balanced, no one is stopping us. We run the ball like we’ve been and work the pass off the run, with a healthy Waller, we will be tough to stop. 

Agreed. It will come down to pass protection + McDaneils playcalling imo. However both were nice yesterday. 

Keep Munford in the effing game. How many times do I have to curse Eluemunor.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, true2form said:

You couldn’t help, but continue to poke fun. 

How about admitting you were wrong and apologize for insulting me?

Yeah, didn’t think so. Hide behind that keyboard brother. 

If you felt insulted, that's 100% on you and you should probably toughen up, buttercup. Criticism of a criticism-worthy take is not an insult. If I called you dumb, stupid, ugly, or something, that's an insult. So no. You apologize for wasting my time and for lying about being dine. I feel insulted that you would do so. 

And nah, we can reconvene at season"s end to determine how wrong a 10-3 run was.

Toodles. 

x factor hello GIF by X Factor Global

2 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

If you felt insulted, that's 100% on you and you should probably toughen up, buttercup. Criticism of a criticism-worthy take is not an insult. If I called you dumb, stupid, ugly, or something, that's an insult. So no. You apologize for wasting my time and for lying about being dine. I feel insulted that you would do so. 

And nah, we can reconvene at season"s end to determine how wrong a 10-3 run was.

Toodles. 

x factor hello GIF by X Factor Global

There you go lying again.  You can passive-aggressive the crap out of your posts, but that changes nothing about what you're saying.  

Unless you don't know what Hooked on Phonics is to begin with, you straight up called me stupid or illiterate. 

Insults like that and "delusional" are not criticism.  

You are trying to be the smartest man in the room, but you just come off as a petty teenager.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

Not going to question Adams abilities.  Great player but I think when you look at the cost in picks, money, and decreased opportunities for other WRs it may not be as big of an impact as you would think.  I also think that if Waller and Renfrow are healthy Hollins does not get very many looks with the addition of Adams.  Hard question to answer because I think the addition has had a negative impact on Waller.  Another reason why I wanted to trade Waller.

This is a really good point. Adams is a great player no doubt at all but I think in terms of balance, one thing Gruden and Mayock did envision well before it all went tragically wrong was give us a idea of a great WR room with balance and in my ideal world I’d say a room with Ruggs the deep threat, Agholor the all rounder, Renfrow the slot guy and Waller and Moreau at TE was beautifully balanced and very difficult to defend. Also it allowed a guy like Zay Jones to be what he is which is a #4 WR who can produce in a limited capacity or imagine if the was Hollins instead. Carr seemed to be starting to thrive just such a terrible shame what happened to Ruggs from a football and obviously off field perspective. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, true2form said:

There you go lying again.  You can passive-aggressive the crap out of your posts, but that changes nothing about what you're saying.  

Unless you don't know what Hooked on Phonics is to begin with, you straight up called me stupid or illiterate. 

Insults like that and "delusional" are not criticism.  

You are trying to be the smartest man in the room, but you just come off as a petty teenager.

Now I'm calling you stupid. 

And I'll continue to do so until you apologize for lying to me and insulting me. 

15 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

It’s gonna be interesting in seeing if teams will stop playing two high on defense to get that extra man in the box to help the run defense. If they do then that should really open up things in the passing game where we can see more shots down field. 

Hope so. 

More deep shots to Adams and Hollins is a good thing. 

Especially Hollins. Dude high points the ball and uses his size too well not to make it a regular part of the game plan. 

I don't remember if it was the last game or the game prior he was inches away from a fantastic TD grab and just barely went OOB. 

40 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Keep up the insults, bud. They look good on you. 

Yeah, you started it, bud. 

"I did. Hooked on Phonics is a thing still. 

"We aren't good and if you think we're going on a run of any more, you're delusional." = Argument, boss man."