Time to Fire LaFleur, Gute, and Murphy And Burn The House Down

LLcheesehead12

10 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

Then he better be elite. Look at how Waddle and Hill have elevated Tua. QB>>>>OT or EDGE. Make sure you have that squared away and then worry about building a title contender. If your QB is solid but unspectacular, strong WR play can elevate him to that level.

Someone should tell Gute this because he apparently can't figure it out

2 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

What is overloading a roster with WR talent if not an attempt to hide poor QB play?

Overloading? Using a 1st this year is more like upgrading it to passable standards as to not doom Love to fail. Again the moment the season ends the receiving room is Watson, Doubs, Toure, Rodgers, Winfree. Allen Lazard is probably the #1 or #2 WR in the free agent class. I'm normally staunchly against spending a pick that high on a WR, but I need to properly evaluate Love if I'm this FO and dropping that turd on him and saying "here you go," we might as well move him this offseason too and ride next year our with Cooper Rush level FA.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Overloading? Using a 1st this year is more like upgrading it to passable standards as to not doom Love to fail. Again the moment the season ends the receiving room is Watson, Doubs, Toure, Rodgers, Winfree. Allen Lazard is probably the #1 or #2 WR in the free agent class. I'm normally staunchly against spending a pick that high on a WR, but I need to properly evaluate Love if I'm this FO and dropping that turd on him and saying "here you go," we might as well move him this offseason too and ride next year our with Cooper Rush level FA.

If the Packers are picking top 15 and take a WR, I might lose it.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

resign Lazard and add a pair of midround guys to that group to push Rodgers and Winfree off the roster. Seems easy enough. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

It's beyond weird why so many on this board actively do not want the Packers to add to the WR room. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, CWood21 said:

If the Packers are picking top 15 and take a WR, I might lose it.

We'll see how this class rounds out, Chase, Waddle, Wilson, Olave seem to be blue chip caliber players. IMO when you add someone like that, as long as it's not a K/P/LS/FB, you've got good value for your pick. 

6 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

It's beyond weird why so many on this board actively do not want the Packers to add to the WR room. 

Because using a top 15 pick on a WR is not sound decision making in a normal situation. Unless the board falls apart or there are special circumstances, it's not a strategy you want to use. If Rodgers retires or is traded, it's my belief we'll fall into those special circumstances. 

• Like 2

On 11/8/2022 at 10:57 PM, Outpost31 said:

Like the Eagles had a historic run with McNabb and then had to fail for a decade before winning with Nick Foles?

People need to stop calling it a historic run. It was more like a historic failure.

The Bills lost 4 straight Super Bowls and nobody remembers ****.
Historic failures don’t count for anything. 

No one remembers the Bills yet you posted it:). Bahahahaha hold on bahahaha. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

There's a stark difference between not wanting to add to the WR room and not wanting to use our best draft assets in several years on a WR.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Seems to be working really well for us. 

They don’t scheme the offense to match the personnel.  If they did it would be run heavy and play-action pass. 

They would be 6-3 right now if the QB could have stuck to that script.  

23 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

Then he better be elite. Look at how Waddle and Hill have elevated Tua. QB>>>>OT or EDGE. Make sure you have that squared away and then worry about building a title contender. If your QB is solid but unspectacular, strong WR play can elevate him to that level.

Hill is an all time talent though.  Very rare.  

I actually think if the Packers truly wanted to go all-in with Rodgers, they should have considered using the picks they got for Adams to trade for Hill.