Week 8 Thread: The Wentz vs Matt Ryan game - where neither of them plays

MikeT14

2 hours ago, THESKINSFAN21 said:

I'll be at this game. Very excited to check out Lucas Oil Stadium.  Hopefully see a win.

Make sure you bring your "Sell the Team" signs.

In a related note:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/commanders-ask-fans-to-put-away-sell-the-team-signs-during-home-game-vs-packers/?fbclid=IwAR2aNNoINPsRBWvOybELWdEwXq-pDvPU4SJWUIs8dtV8COpHL20XDbRJv_w

This team will do anything they can to ruin the experience for "their fans." If I pay for a ticket and they don't like my sign, they can shove it. Not derogatory in any way. Just do the right thing, sell the team.

#SELLTHETEAM

• Like 1

4 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

This is the guy we want to believe about Dan Snyder and the other owners behind the scenes…….I get we are desperate for Snyder to get out, but come on guys……..

I mean, it's not unheard of for an owner to talk up their starting QB.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

All of a sudden that Bears win looks more impressive.

I’ll be the first to say the defense has looked really good.  We held the Bears to under 50% third down conversions, and I believe we held the Packers to no third down conversions, which is amazing given today’s NFL landscape.  I don’t care what the opposing team or QB looks like.  

If the defense can do that against better offenses and this is a trend, it’s a very promising sign.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I’ll be the first to say the defense has looked really good.  We held the Bears to under 50% third down conversions, and I believe we held the Packers to no third down conversions, which is amazing given today’s NFL landscape.  I don’t care what the opposing team or QB looks like.  

If the defense can do that against better offenses and this is a trend, it’s a very promising sign.  

I truly think a big difference has been the improved play of Jamin. I'm not saying he's killing it, but he HASN'T been a liability and that's helped a lot. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

With Wentz in I’d say this is a guaranteed loss but they’re going to win again. Heinecke is just a better QB at this point. The offense explodes for 30+. 

Fighting Snyder’s 37

Colts 13

I prefer the name Snyder’s Failures.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

With Wentz in I’d say this is a guaranteed loss but they’re going to win again. Heinecke is just a better QB at this point. The offense explodes for 30+. 

Fighting Snyder’s 37

Colts 13

37 points lol holy molly 

I was thinking we be lucky to get 21 

If we blow them out I’ll be happy I can appreciate Irsay calling out Snyder but the win would be great since a lot of colts fans kept bragging about wentz being a terrible human.

Edited by IHatesnyder