Week 8: Titans @ Texans

TitanLegend

tannehill and simmons both out is a nasty combo. more potential for turnovers and inconsistency on offense, less stout run defense and less pass rush on defense. really throws a wrench in our formula for winning games. just gotta keep the fingers crossed and hope derrick goes crazy, but it's tough to be confident without both of those guys. at least we'll get to see where malik is at and if we're lucky get some fun plays out of him.

3 hours ago, VY-FTW said:

Big Jeff is gonna play LOOL. Thats the man. But ayyy Malik bout to be running for his life. Should be fun frfr. Win or Lose this game is interesting 

It will be interesting to watch.   Mostly I hope he can convert on the 3and less then 5’s. I have No expectations of a win going in.  But really want to see us get the win and keep hope up for us getting a 2 seed   

I might be being pessimistic here but I can really see this being a let down week. I hope Willis is the eventual starter but I haven’t seen much at all so far to expect decent passing numbers today. I mean Tannehill has been putting up 200 yards or less with this group of receivers week in week out. I think Henry may have to go for 200 tonight in order to get the win. Unless the defence can create timely turnovers.