Week 9 Gameday Thread - Green Bay Packers (3-5) at Detroit Lions (1-6)

Striker

2 hours ago, Brit Pack said:

Here is the definitive stalkers guide into the best ways to interact with our team the Green Bay Packers :

1) Hotel identification. Not that hard. Get a list of hotels in the area that are no more than 1 hour drive from stadium and of high quality. Quick phone calls to find out availability of rooms will help you narrow down possible hotels that the Packers would be staying at. Sometimes local media might even drop a clue.

2) Once you go to the potential hotels, the appearance of security will confirm whether the Packers are staying there or not

3) Get friendly with security, they will help you out to get in front of players, timetables etc

4) When you see players make sure you know who they are. Trouble I had was I know jersey numbers and some faces but most guys I had no idea who they were when wearing a tracksuit or jeans. Spend some time on the Packers site and look at the photos.

5) The players will ignore you. Even though you think you have significance, you have no significance to them, even if you are the only fan there.  Knowing who they are is half the battle, the second part is knowing something about them e.g. which college they went to or when they are drafted, stats etc helps to strike up a conversation, so you don’t just seem like an average fan. Not that I did this but wear something funky, might get them to look in your direction.

6) Coaches are more up for a chat as are other support staff and there are lots of them. They will come over easily and just ask them what they do etc. They often have interesting stories.

7) Practice squad and rookies are much more humble and will be surprised you know who they are. They will give you their time.

😎 Be prepared to hang around. Have something else to do. I was doing some meditation while waiting. Standing long time does hurt but you feel great afterwards.

I’ve done something similar but only waited for an hour for English Premier League team Arsenal. Did the same thing, found the hotel they were staying at. Got there after the game before they went home, as their cars were all at the hotel, again I was the only fan there with my son. Security really helped me out this day as they sent players to me as I was too shy to shout and so they took pity on me, also I’m not really that crazy about soccer. I did get some signed shirts etc.

Definitive FF stalkers guide for those who go full brit back is sticky worthy 

Watson is a key going forward.  They need a deep threat.  Without it defenses press the line, force Rodgers to make quick throws to WRs who can't get open quickly. 

So important to get Watson going.  (Yes I know, believe me I know the struggles. Lol)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, NFLGURU said:

Watson is a key going forward.  They need a deep threat.  Without it defenses press the line, force Rodgers to make quick throws to WRs who can't get open quickly. 

So important to get Watson going.  (Yes I know, believe me I know the struggles. Lol)

Looks good warming up go ahead and start him

2 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

I want a heavy dose of Lazard, Watson and Doubs today. If we don't score 50, I'm going to be pissed. The offense needs to dominate for there to be any hope going forward. 

The light for the season is still on but it's very dim and getting dimmer. 

Watson should be running streaks. No contact touchdowns on deck