Week 9: Titans @ Chiefs

TitanLegend

1 minute ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Please get healthy Tannehill. This dude a bum.

We knew that in preseason.  And it was doubly obvious last week.  

still what really really bites sis it took  huge major assist from REFS and OT for KC to beat us!!!!!!

Don’t think I am going to go back and watch the rest of the first half when we scored just will make me madder 

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

it's so funny that you all are calling for malik's head when we did nothing but put him in garbage situations for the ENTIRE second half. if i wanted to write a book on how to mishandle a rookie QB it'd be that second half. absolutely pathetic from vrabel and downing.

Lmao. Dude was atrocious, that's why we're calling for his head. Like, worst QB'ing we've ever seen in the NFL. I yearn for Zach Mettenberger type bad.

Just now, titans0021 said:

Willis was terrible in the second half. But this is what we asked for offensively when we traded AJ and didn’t address the OL. 

Yeah who was he supposed to throw to

on the last second down, not a single WR even looked back at the ball. Everyone just ran go routes 

• Like 1

On the second down play, during the replay, you can see Hollister looking to block 20 yards downfield.l rather than coming back for the ball. That’s why Malik got up frustrated. Hollister literally only knows how to block. 

Edited by proud

We need Burks badly.. We don’t have a WR that can win 1 on 1 or make the tough catch.. Malik 2 beautiful passes that were dropped.

I wouldn’t trust having to throw it to Hollister either lol. Like who do we really have to throw to on offense? A WR coming off an ACL and legit practice squad players. I don’t even thinking Tanny is doin much with that.