Draft pick watch

Louis Friend

1 minute ago, Louis Friend said:

From my understanding, I've posted about the Lions going to Florida previously, it hasn't just been scouts but personnel higher up in the organization. I'm not super high on Richardson, but I don't know of any team making multiple high ranking visits this early for a LB or OG.

I'd really like a RG though. Cutting Vaitai would save us just around $10 Million this off-season and we shore up our line. 

I mean - if the team had two guys that we really liked already plus a prospect at the sports most valuable position, it's not out to lunch to get a lot of eyes on for a visit you were already going to take anyway. 

1 hour ago, Karnage84 said:

I mean - if the team had two guys that we really liked already plus a prospect at the sports most valuable position, it's not out to lunch to get a lot of eyes on for a visit you were already going to take anyway. 

If they believe Anthony Richardson is a Josh Allen type of player then maybe they might take him.  Jared Goff is playing at a high level and we have the luxury of having him sit for a year or two.  Aaron Ridgers backed up Brett Favre for three years.

Rooting interests today strictly for draft purposes.

Chicago is on their BYE. 

We need:

Jags over Titans ✔️

Steelers over Ravens 

Broncos over Chiefs 👀

Panthers over Seahawks 👀

Carolina vs Seattle is a big game for us. If Carolina wins it helps us with the Rams pick and catching up to Seahawks in the wildcard. 

Edited by Louis Friend
  • Like 2