Cwood is a nerd and so are all the Packer Favorite Prospects: 2023 Draft Discussion Thread

MacReady

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Wait....didnt I read you saying you'd take him at 15?

I said there is a perfect storm where he could be the pick at 15 and I would be cool with it. That would take a QB sliding out of the top 15 and a run on Edge rushers ahead of their pick. Certainly not trading up a single spot to chase him.  

Just now, R T said:

I said there is a perfect storm where he could be the pick at 15 and I would be cool with it. That would take a QB sliding out of the top 15 and a run on Edge rushers ahead of their pick. Certainly not trading up a single spot to chase him.  

Okay....but apparently Zach Kruse wants him bad enough to consider it.

9 minutes ago, R T said:

Nothing has become more predictable than the Packer fans annual panic fest over 1st round WR's. 

Wait until August when everybody claims we have 9-10 starting caliber WRs and we should try to trade some of them for depth in other positions because otherwise they will 100% get claimed when we cut them.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, PackFan13 said:

Kincaid is older than most rookies and would be used in the slot. Deguara would be in to block. He's not half as good as Kincaid when it comes to being an offensive threat. He would be on the field immediately. You think Matt is going to leave that ability on the bench? Absolutely not. 

I agree with that statement generally and think guys like Washington will block but take years to become a legit threat catching. Given Kincaids unique ability to catch and this teams glaring hole at the position I don't agree with you at all. These scrubs would not be getting on the field more than Kincaid. 

Watson and Kincaid duo give Love two studs. Please Gutey. 

https://youtu.be/j6-rHrQcuVo

The Watson and Kincaid duo could be very similar, in the impact to an offense, as Hill and Kelce.

Big shoes to fill, for sure.  But I think there is some similarity there.

If you have Kincaid with Watson....you just fill in pieces around them for years.

40 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

As expected. Still say he's right there with LVN as the top 2 likely EDGE guys for the Packers at 15. I'd put Smith 3rd on that list. Chances are at least 1 will be there. 

1 hour ago, Packer_ESP said:

Wait until August when everybody claims we have 9-10 starting caliber WRs and we should try to trade some of them for depth in other positions because otherwise they will 100% get claimed when we cut them.

Watson doubs toure winfree. Need 1 more