Cwood is a nerd and so are all the Packer Favorite Prospects: 2023 Draft Discussion Thread

MacReady

2 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

I mean, I wouldn’t hate this 🤣. Let’s give this kid every chance to be great 

Hyatt's a smidgen bigger than the typical 'burner' WR everybody thinks we'll draft in the 1st, but I'm getting the same "ehhhhhhh, I dunno if you're reading the FO that well" vibes. Our RZ Offense should be muuuuuch better if we lucked into Wash in the 2nd.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, hitnhope said:

No thanks.  Not interested in that outcome at all.

I'm a Hyatt fan and hate the idea of selecting him at 15. He's a guy I would take at 45 though. I wouldn't take Washington at 15 either. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Not a Hyatt guy or the positions ?

It is ridiculously high for Hyatt.  Only two guys at WR for that pick.  JSN and QJ.

Every draft sim I run, Washington is there in the second, along with a few other good TE's.  When I take Washington (as I should), it gives me a C+ score.  Like that is too high for Washington.

I don't care about the score, I care about the fit to GB and that pick looks like a good pick to take a TE or EDGE.

• Like 3

https://www.nflmockdraftdatabase.com/user-mock-drafts/2023/user-mock-1424347

1) myles murphy

2) darnell washington,

3a) cedrick tillman

4a) jonathan mingo

4b) owen pappoe

5) chammari connor

6a) dj dale

6b) keaton mitchell

https://ibb.co/47B7QCx + seattle 2nd round pick, NE 3rd 5th 7th round picks, nyg 2nd 3rd 4th 5th round picks, NO 2x 6th round picks, houston 4th and 2x 6th round picks

= 2024 2x 2rp, 2x 3rp, 2x 4rp,  2x 5rp, 3x 6rp, 1x 7th round pick

i've submitted my application for gute's position

Edited by HokieHigh
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, vegas492 said:

It's gross.

I don’t have a problem with it. I just think at the highest I see Hyatt going in like the mid 20s. So from an asset management stand point I would hope if Hyatt is their “guy”, that they move around the board and get more value in a trade down.

like add a 3rd or something. To help maybe trade up in the second.

2 hours ago, HokieHigh said:

Tillman>hyatt

Thank you. I like Hyatt, but think he may overlap much of what we already can get from Walker and Doubs. We could use a Big Slot/Possession WR (Lazard replacement), of which Tillman is arguably the best in this draft. Miss out on him, maybe you can get Mingo, another good guy for that. As much as I'd like a talented Slot WR like JSN, I think replacing Lazard's role is equal if not greater priority, along with filling the empty TE cupboard.

Edited by DWhitehurst

5 hours ago, R T said:

I wish fans would stop being idiots about whoever the player is that is drafted in the third round. 

This is sports. It's supposed to be fun. There are plenty of things to be serious about, cancer, war, poverty. To me, sports is a place to go to escape all that and have some fun. I joke a round a lot on here. You may want to skip over my posts.

• Like 2