Week 10 Mike McCarthy Revenge Game Gameday Thread - Green Bay Packers (3-6-0) vs. Dallas Cowboys (6-2-0)

Striker

13 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Bout a 40-60,000 population town. Brick house. Plus I have ten acres of land that has 4 wells on it in a 700 population town just two hours away.

Plus two of my guns are these:

20077184?$pdp-gallery-ng$

I would survive just fine with that kind of firepower.

Good little snake gun.

*Edit - have you ever gotten to fire a fully automatic? Family friend works in the local sheriff's dept and owns a tommy gun. Got to let loose at a row of glass bottles with that thing and jt was awesome.

Edited by incognito_man

10 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Good little snake gun.

*Edit - have you ever gotten to fire a fully automatic? Family friend works in the local sheriff's dept and owns a tommy gun. Got to let loose at a row of glass bottles with that thing and jt was awesome.

Nope, never had that chance.

15 minutes ago, NFLGURU said:

Apparently neither are the Packer WRs, but I'm hopeful.

It's difficult for you to believe what your lying eyes are telling you. WR"s were running wild last week and your hero kept ignoring them or missing them.

Facts don't care about your feelings. 

5 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

It's difficult for you to believe what your lying eyes are telling you. WR"s were running wild last week and your hero kept ignoring them or missing them.

Facts don't care about your feelings. 

You can find that in just about every game in the NFL.   Rodgers, Brady, Mahomes and Allen all miss WRs who are open.  

4 minutes ago, NFLGURU said:

You can find that in just about every game in the NFL.   Rodgers, Brady, Mahomes and Allen all miss WRs who are open.  

Difference, the others will throw across the middle frequently, every game. Those other QB's do not miss 4 TD passes in one game then blame them on others. 

I'm done with this conversation. You refuse to recognize Rodgers IS the problem this year. He's been awful as a quarterback and awful as a leader.